General Category > Testosterone, Hormones and General Men's Health

Cash Price for HRT at a Clinic in the U.S.

<< < (3/3)

VinnAY:

--- Quote from: PeakT on February 12, 2015, 02:34:44 pm ---Guys,

I'd like to gather information for how much you pay at your HRT clinic, or out of state HRT care, etc. for those who have to pay cash to try to show that HRT (or HCG Monotherapy) is within reach cost-wise for most of us.

Can anyone post costs and time frames for the office visits and HCG/cypionate?  I'd rather that you left the name of the clinic out for now.

I'll start with what someone sent me anonymously, although many of the time frames are left out and the cost of the office visits are not included:

"My clinic uses [edited] Compounding Pharmacy:

TCyp: 10ml/150mg vial $240 (compounded 5ml/150 vial they supply two vials on the order)
HcG: 10000iu vial $140 (compounded(?)) 5000ius they supply two vials)
Anastrozole (compounded capsule) 30caps/.25mg, $75."

--- End quote ---

Just wanted to revive this since I just placed an order and can give some time frame to those costs, that supply mentioned above lasted me 12 weeks, the TCyp and HcG (I didn't need to order Anastrozole at this time). So 380/3 = $127 a month...very tolerable (for me).

PeakT:

--- Quote from: VinnAY on February 26, 2015, 04:31:34 pm ---
--- Quote from: PeakT on February 12, 2015, 02:34:44 pm ---Guys,

I'd like to gather information for how much you pay at your HRT clinic, or out of state HRT care, etc. for those who have to pay cash to try to show that HRT (or HCG Monotherapy) is within reach cost-wise for most of us.

Can anyone post costs and time frames for the office visits and HCG/cypionate?  I'd rather that you left the name of the clinic out for now.

I'll start with what someone sent me anonymously, although many of the time frames are left out and the cost of the office visits are not included:

"My clinic uses [edited] Compounding Pharmacy:

TCyp: 10ml/150mg vial $240 (compounded 5ml/150 vial they supply two vials on the order)
HcG: 10000iu vial $140 (compounded(?)) 5000ius they supply two vials)
Anastrozole (compounded capsule) 30caps/.25mg, $75."

--- End quote ---

Just wanted to revive this since I just placed an order and can give some time frame to those costs, that supply mentioned above lasted me 12 weeks, the TCyp and HcG (I didn't need to order Anastrozole at this time). So 380/3 = $127 a month...very tolerable (for me).

--- End quote ---

Thx Vinnay!  Okay, and how much are you paying do you think for office visits/doc consults, one time fees and lab work? 

VinnAY:
That's my info there in reply #3 above

PeakT:

--- Quote from: VinnAY on February 26, 2015, 08:23:14 pm ---That's my info there in reply #3 above

--- End quote ---

Ha ha.  Thx for being patient...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version