General Category > Testosterone, Hormones and General Men's Health

Cash Price for HRT at a Clinic in the U.S.

<< < (2/3) > >>

PeakT:

--- Quote from: Hydranted on February 12, 2015, 06:42:23 pm ---
--- Quote from: PeakT on February 12, 2015, 06:33:25 pm ---
--- Quote from: Hydranted on February 12, 2015, 03:48:19 pm ----Only one office visit required per year

-Monthly fee of $200, and $15 per prescription refill

-Cost includes 2 sets of complete bloodwork, doctor visit, all medications (testosterone cypionate, hCG, AI if necessary), all injection supplies, and access to doctor via online messaging

Anything else you'd like to know?

--- End quote ---

Thx. You're paying cash right?  And, out of curiosity, are you talking to a doc or a PA/NP?

And are all the medications compounded?

--- End quote ---

Yes I pay out of pocket.

My doctor is an MD, a urologist to be exact.  He has his own practice but works with my clinic on the side.

All medications are compounded and sent to me through the mail.

--- End quote ---

Is he out of state?

Hydranted:
My doctor is out of state.  My clinic reimburses me for a portion of my travel expenses when I go to see him.

kquad:
I called the administrator of my companies health savings account about using it to pay for HRT. They stated, if you have a letter stating you have hypogonadism, it is covered. That knocks off about 1/4 for me. I pay $500 for supplies that now last me 13 weeks ( 10 ml test, 2 bottle HCG, arimidex and syringes)

PeakT:

--- Quote from: kquad on February 12, 2015, 08:04:21 pm ---I called the administrator of my companies health savings account about using it to pay for HRT. They stated, if you have a letter stating you have hypogonadism, it is covered. That knocks off about 1/4 for me. I pay $500 for supplies that now last me 13 weeks ( 10 ml test, 2 bottle HCG, arimidex and syringes)

--- End quote ---

Every bit helps, eh?  Didn't know how an HSA would work.

So how much do the office visits/consults cost and lab testing?  And are you going to a clinic, regular M.D. or what?

augtrane:
I pay $35 for a weekly 150mg in office injection. ($140 month)

I pay $10 a month for two (2) Arimidex (generic) pills. To be divided in half and taken once a week.

I'm still new to this so I'm getting blood work once a month. It costs $60 for a CBC, Testosterone and Estrogen test.

So right now I'm running at about $210 a month, not terrible, but not great either. If I have to see the doctor it costs $75.

I'm hoping as we get a long term dosage figured out, presumably less than I'm on now, that it will become a little cheaper, blood work less often and injections at home.

I was on Clomid and that was only $40 a month but only got my T levels from 270 to 450, I still have almost all the symptoms at 450.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version