Quantcast

Author Topic: Fantastic Nitric Oxide Foods + recent test results  (Read 3955 times)

James175

• View Profile
Fantastic Nitric Oxide Foods + recent test results
« on: February 23, 2015, 11:16:45 pm »
Hi

Recent results as follows -->

Carotid Artery Disease: Left and Right both PSV<125cm/s: assume this is ok
Atrial Fibrillation: "Normal": sounds good
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm: <3cm: apparently normal (my dad and his dad passed away due to this!)
Peripheral Arterial Disease: LHS 1.14 RHS 1.19: Ankle Brachial Index: "Normal"
149 for the above

Anyone know what price for the recommended Calcium Heart Scoring test - apparently a straightforward check and good indicator of heart disease?

Some food recently added to diet (apparently good for Nitric Oxide increase) -

Dark Chocolate - 1 square per meal (treats are great)
Watermelon - very refreshing
Pommegranite - acquired taste!
Walnuts - great snack once per day
Brown Rice - more tasty than white any day
Spinach - added to sandwiches in whole grain bread
Oranges , Beets , Garlic , black tea , cranberries , cayenne pepper , honey (manuka preferred) , onion , peanut buttre, kale , salmon , prawns

Still on the Tostran Gel - anyone suggest how often i should be blood tested on this? My GP won't do anything unless i make an appointment.

All the best
Free T 150-200
Total T 275-300
Blood Pressure 145/87
Cholesterol 5.4 / HDL 0.98 ( low )
Tostran Gel
Zinc ; Vitamin D
No cheese or eggs (for a bit!)

Run , Cycle , Swim , weight training - 5 days / week

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Fantastic Nitric Oxide Foods + recent test results
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 12:07:13 am »
Hi

Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm: <3cm: apparently normal (my dad and his dad passed away due to this!)
149 for the above

Anyone know what price for the recommended Calcium Heart Scoring test - apparently a straightforward check and good indicator of heart disease?

Some food recently added to diet (apparently good for Nitric Oxide increase) -

Dark Chocolate - 1 square per meal (treats are great)
Watermelon - very refreshing
Pommegranite - acquired taste!
Walnuts - great snack once per day
Brown Rice - more tasty than white any day
Spinach - added to sandwiches in whole grain bread
Oranges , Beets , Garlic , black tea , cranberries , cayenne pepper , honey (manuka preferred) , onion , peanut buttre, kale , salmon , prawns

Still on the Tostran Gel - anyone suggest how often i should be blood tested on this? My GP won't do anything unless i make an appointment.

All the best

Very sorry to hear about the dad.  That condition has killed some celebrities - John Ritter I believe.  Anybody here in the U.S.:  you can get tested by Lifeline for very cheap for this condition.  Just do it.  You never know if you have it or not and you die before anyone can do anything about it generally.  I plan on getting it sometime soon.

Nice work on the food.

As far as the Calcium Score, here in the U.S. you can usually get it for about $100 if you're in a major metro area.  Various heart clinics and institute offer it as kind of a preventative medicine thing where you don't need a doc's orders.

Can you ask the testosterone question separately on the Testosterone and Hormone board? 
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2015, 12:07:13 am »

James175

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2015, 10:25:55 am »
Hi

149 for the above

These were tests carried out by Lifeline - they came over ot the UK last year.  My AAA was <3cm which is ok.  All above tests came in at 149 which i beleve is around $230 at todays exchange rate.  The tests give an indication of good health.  The only highlight was a resting pulse of 47.  And yes, i will ask the T Question on other forum.  Thanks
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 03:01:53 pm by PeakT »
Free T 150-200
Total T 275-300
Blood Pressure 145/87
Tostran Gel
Zinc ; Vitamin D

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 03:03:22 pm »

These were tests carried out by Lifeline - they came over ot the UK last year.  My AAA was <3cm which is ok.  All above tests came in at 149 which i beleve is around $230 at todays exchange rate.  The tests give an indication of good health.  The only highlight was a resting pulse of 47.  And yes, i will ask the T Question on other forum.  Thanks

No way!  That's huge.

Can you please send me a link to Lifeline in the UK?  I would really appreciate it and will pass along the info to the UK guys.

So are you a big endurance exerciser?
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2015, 03:03:22 pm »

James175

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2015, 02:53:10 pm »

No way!  That's huge.

Can you please send me a link to Lifeline in the UK?  I would really appreciate it and will pass along the info to the UK guys.

Apparently LIFELINE dont operate in the UK anymore.  BUPA are an option - they carry out various health assessments ranging basis-complete-advanced (takes into account fitness Vo2, etc)  The advanced is 613 with member discount.  Can spend hundreds on car bills therefore no too expensive when comparing it to that!

I prefer the shorter triathlon distances to the longer ones.  short sharp blast.  the more i understand about the longer distance stuff the more i am put off. Saying that, i have been offered a London Marathon place for charity JDRF - my oldest boy is type 1 therefore couldnt say no.  Not doing too much at the moment due to calf strain.  A few weeks off at most hopefully.

Free T 150-200
Total T 275-300
Blood Pressure 145/87
Tostran Gel
Zinc ; Vitamin D

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 03:41:36 pm »

No way!  That's huge.

Apparently LIFELINE dont operate in the UK anymore.  BUPA are an option - they carry out various health assessments ranging basis-complete-advanced (takes into account fitness Vo2, etc)  The advanced is 613 with member discount.  Can spend hundreds on car bills therefore no too expensive when comparing it to that!

I prefer the shorter triathlon distances to the longer ones.  short sharp blast.  the more i understand about the longer distance stuff the more i am put off. Saying that, i have been offered a London Marathon place for charity JDRF - my oldest boy is type 1 therefore couldnt say no.  Not doing too much at the moment due to calf strain.  A few weeks off at most hopefully.

That's too bad about Lifeline.  Again, let me know if you find any good testing facilities there.

And that explains your pulse!

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2015, 03:41:36 pm »