Quantcast

Author Topic: Injecting HCG Daily Restored My Erections  (Read 24264 times)

JustAskin

• View Profile
Injecting HCG Daily Restored My Erections
« on: March 13, 2015, 06:12:40 pm »
I have been on TRT for 3 years, and in that time I have hit the sweet spot (erections like in mid twenties) less than a dozen times.
Even when labs show I am where I should be.
I was reading on Dr. Crisler's  site, there he had some people try small daily HCG shots instead of E3D. (and some 2x daily)

His reasoning in it more mimics what you body would normally produce daily, and stop the swings.

I thought what the hell, I have tried everything else.

After 10 days of doing small everyday dosing.  I now wake with erections every morning and have vivid sex dreams like in my 20's,  and my testes have increased in size significantly.
 Don't know if it will help anyone else or even me long term, but so far so good, though you do have to inject daily.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 06:43:14 pm by PeakT »

euphorixx1

• View Profile
Re: Injecting HCG Daily Restored My Erections
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 06:16:21 pm »
I will be making this change.  I have also read that daily HCG doses can have this effect.  I tried for a few days then stopped because I didnt notice much.  What dose do you inject each day?  I am guessing SUBQ?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 06:43:24 pm by PeakT »

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 06:16:21 pm »

SumTingWong

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 06:31:42 pm »
Interesting.

Are you only on HCG, or also testosterone replacement?

What is your daily dosage?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 06:43:35 pm by PeakT »
I am not medically trained or qualified. This is not medical advice.

euphorixx1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 06:45:57 pm »
I was thinking about going 125IU ED subQ.  Id be curious to hear the OPs protocol as well.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2015, 06:45:57 pm »

donkeykong1234

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2015, 07:18:02 pm »
Wow good news man congrats. Dr. Krisler mentioned hcg shots to me as well but then decided on clomid.  I didn't Start taking it yet. Do you think hcg would be better than clomid?

Sam Duxbury

• Enjoying Tampa FL and the Good Life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2015, 07:31:06 pm »
Good Day, my friends:

Well, I can say the same thing, BUT, the hCG injections I take are in concert with SottoPelle
HRT pellets, and a weekly small dose of Letrozole.

Almost three years ago, my Endo and I hit my sweet spot. And, my lover has told me (not for
my ego, mind you) that she is sure my testes have regained significant volume, and the penile
shaft has mildly increased in length and girth. I think it might be due to seriously increased
blood flow and volume. But, she is very happy, and gives me serious ego-boo. The psychological
lift alone is priceless.

The nuts and bolts of the story:

1. SottoPelle every six months, and multiple blood tests before and after insert;

2. Letrozole .25 mg once a week;

3. hCG injections Monday through Friday at 300 IU sub-q in tummy.

4. and lastly, serious vitamin supplementation of all the critical-to-erection vitamins I need.

My current Endo is also enthusiastic about hCG supplementation for her male HRT patients. She
can Rx a script, I get the lyophilized hCG and BW, I get syringes at Wal_Greens, and all is well in My World.

As Mr. PeakT has stated, it's a big balancing act, and HRT/Aromatase Inhibitor/hCG balance the
feed-back loop in our body that has somehow gone seriously off-kilter...

I cannot speak to the use of Clomid, check PeakT's site for any thoughts. But I gotta completely
support hCG. It has worked miracles with me, and I have an awesome sex-life now. I  think I'm
happier now than my late 30's. JMHO...

Y'All take care !! Do something FUN this weekend !!

Luvin' it down hee-ahh in Flah-ridder !! Cheers !! Sam
« Last Edit: March 13, 2015, 07:34:57 pm by Sam Duxbury »
Total HRT program: SottoPelle Testosterone Pellets every 6 months, 300 IU hCG sub-q M-F, .05 mg letrozole once weekly.

14 May 2015 blood work: Serum T: 1,264 ng/dL (one month since LAST pellet insert procedure);
                            Free Testosterone: 21.7 pg/mL
                            Estradiol (ultrasensitive): 17.4 pg/mL
                            PSA (Roche ECLIA): 3.1 ng/mL  (March 2014 = 2.6 ng/mL)
                            D3: 77 ng/dL
                            Prolactin: 7.0 ng/mL
                            Cortisol: 6.9 mcg/mL (down from 12.8 one year ago)

I am responsible for my enjoyment of my maleness. My success depends on my best efforts to stay healthy and live a positive lifestyle.

electrify

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2015, 07:44:13 pm »
Wow good news man congrats. Dr. Krisler mentioned hcg shots to me as well but then decided on clomid.  I didn't Start taking it yet. Do you think hcg would be better than clomid?

What dose of clomid? For me I am on hCG Mono but I think clomid was actually better up to a point and I am trying to investigate this.

Do you have "adrenal fatigue" issues?

donkeykong1234

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2015, 08:13:37 pm »

What dose of clomid? For me I am on hCG Mono but I think clomid was actually better up to a point and I am trying to investigate this.

He wants me on 12.5 mg daily.  I'm starting next week and am super excited.   I don't know if I specifically have adrenal issues but I do have low dhea. What do u mean it was good for you up to a point?

donkeykong1234

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 13, 2015, 08:19:42 pm »
I have been on TRT for 3 years, and in that time I have hit the sweet spot (erections like in mid twenties) less than a dozen times.
Even when labs show I am where I should be.
I was reading on Dr. Crisler's  site, there he had some people try small daily HCG sh
ots instead of E3D. (and some 2x daily)

His reasoning in it more mimics what you body would normally produce daily, and stop the swings.

I thought what the hell, I have tried everything else.

After 10 days of doing small everyday dosing.  I now wake with erections every morning and have vivid sex dreams like in my 20's,  and my testes have increased in size significantly.
 Don't know if it will help anyone else or even me long term, but so far so good, though you do have to inject daily.

Hey bro great news on the testicle increase I'm looking for that too as mine have shrunk as well. Did you always have small testicles? Also since being on the hcg are your loads bigger when you ejaculate?  Also was your sexual desire weak before hcg? How did it help?

VinnAY

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 13, 2015, 08:45:32 pm »
I was thinking about going 125IU ED subQ.  Id be curious to hear the OPs protocol as well.

I've read 100iu daily but I'm very interested in this and willing to change from 250iu EOD

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #10 on: March 13, 2015, 08:55:54 pm »
I split out a q/comment on an oral HCG product here:

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/forum/index.php?topic=6762.0
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

euphorixx1

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2015, 08:57:28 pm »
I will do 100/day, and report my results.

electrify

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2015, 09:12:13 pm »

He wants me on 12.5 mg daily.  I'm starting next week and am super excited.   I don't know if I specifically have adrenal issues but I do have low dhea. What do u mean it was good for you up to a point?

Well I was on 50 mg 3x/week and I felt like I was getting better and felt really good in the 3rd week. Then in the 4th week all the side effects kicked in and I started experiencing horrid anxiety/depression, had to lower the dose and it got better but I still experienced mood swings. It was a high dose I took though and you are on a lower dose so it could work for you. I'm looking into getting back onto a SERM possibly nut low dose.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2015, 01:44:45 am »
Vinnay and Euphorix:  Let us know how this works...
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

JustAskin

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2015, 12:41:47 pm »
This is my regiment:
Testosterone Cypionate:  30mg.  E3D
HCG  350iu per week divided into daily doses.   (previously I injected E3D the day before T.)
AI = None with this regiment.  ( I do take a Calcium-D-Glucarate 500mg. daily to help clean any excess estrogen)

Testes have increase in size by about 50%, and again last night woke with erection, even with a bad sinus infection.

I also believe what Dr. Shippen said about HCG, don't go to high or you will overdrive the testes and defeat the purpose. He believes anything over 500-700 is to much, I tried higher doses under his supervision and when I got over 500 my T. levels fell.

Loads are bigger.

When I first saw Shippen he put me on Clomid to test for secondary or primary. And I could have stayed on it but I have a side affect of eye blurriness.

P.S. It took 10-14 days to start seeing a difference, again if on Testosterone Cypionate do go crazy on HCG.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2015, 12:41:47 pm »