Quantcast

Author Topic: Beginning my TRT journey  (Read 2678 times)

ssekel

• View Profile
Beginning my TRT journey
« on: March 25, 2015, 06:00:27 pm »
Hey guys,

If you've read any of my posts you'll know I've been struggling to find a doctor willing to treat my low T problems. I finally found one and started tomorrow morning I will be self administering 100mg of Test C IM. I've read many articles and forum responses and am just wondering what your guys advice is for a beginner like me. Specifically time of day to inject. Best places to inject, ie) ass, delt, or start with SubQ? As always guys anything helps and I appreciate all the support I've gotten.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Beginning my TRT journey
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 06:41:59 pm »
Hey guys,

If you've read any of my posts you'll know I've been struggling to find a doctor willing to treat my low T problems. I finally found one and started tomorrow morning I will be self administering 100mg of Test C IM. I've read many articles and forum responses and am just wondering what your guys advice is for a beginner like me. Specifically time of day to inject. Best places to inject, ie) ass, delt, or start with SubQ? As always guys anything helps and I appreciate all the support I've gotten.

I like subQ but not everyone agrees with me.  Some guys seem to like the swings for reasons I'm not sure about.  But I like subQ philosophically cuzz it's more physiological imo.  And I like it because I feel that it may have helped lower my estradiol a bit.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 06:41:59 pm »

Cronos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 07:09:13 pm »
Generally you're going to learn what works best for you through trial and error.

Peak: I think some guys like the roller coaster affect because they might get a bigger neurotransmitter rush from IM than on SubQ being that SubQ is a little bit steadier rise and fall.
ďALL IíM TRYING TO DO IS WIPE OUT HEART DISEASE, DIABETES, HYPERTENSION, AND OBESITY- NATHAN PRITIKIN

Protocol
Test Cyp 70mg sun/wed total 140mg/week IM
Hcg 500iu mon/Thursday
Anastrozole .125mg mon/thur

ssekel

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 07:57:05 pm »
Yea today will be IM but the SubQ sounds like the best route no? Regulates your E2. I don't care about some kick personally. You guys are always very informative. More so than my doctors, endo, and pharmacists. Watching a ton of youtube videos showing proper injection technique. Not sure if I should do delt, ass, or quad today.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 07:57:05 pm »