Quantcast

Author Topic: First Post, Taking Clomid  (Read 22349 times)

feelgood

• View Profile
Re: First Post, Taking Clomid
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2012, 02:14:08 pm »
let us know how the Nov 19 appointment goes...

it's strange when doctors have "not heard" of clomid for raising T (in a addition to helping fertility). If they don't read the latest medical journals they must receive in the mail or in their email, all they need to do is Google "clomid and low T" and there they''d have it.

Who knows - maybe he did just that after talking to you, but i can't believe he hadn't seen or heard of this "phenonemon" before...He's just one of so many!

i'm on 25mg every day, but thinking about trying 25mg EOD. there is this newer line of thinking that maybe "less is more" in terms of Clomid. There is another site where a whole host of guys talk about 12.5mg EOD as the "maintenance" dose.

avacado

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2012, 07:36:14 am »
let us know if you try the 12.5mg EOD.  I've managed to source some clomid myself, in case I cant anywhere with these UK docs, I'd want to run a therapeutic trial to see if low test is indeed the reason for my issues

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2012, 07:36:14 am »

feelgood

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2012, 06:15:15 pm »
will do...now i'm kinda rethinking, since we've been trying to concieve, and that's the dose they like you at i believe (although at this point, i don't think any issues are with me - my last sperm analysis was much improved)...

with a wife who just turned 38, things get trickier.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2012, 06:15:15 pm »