Quantcast

Author Topic: Contrasting View on P__n Desensitizing Men  (Read 13289 times)

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Contrasting View on P__n Desensitizing Men
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2015, 10:37:00 pm »

I promise you when I say this, that when you combine an endo's knowledge of the human body(hormones) with an open mind for TRT.. the results can be amazing.  Crisler, saya, etc... obviously none of us have anywhere near the knowledge they do.

Well, okay, euphorix - I trust you - but I have seen something MANY times from endos on here:

1.  A guy with testosterone of 280 and just miserable with low T symptoms and the endo will not treat him.

2.  Guess who does all the ridiculous two and three week cypionate protocols?  It's almost always the endos at least on here.  How does that show a great knowledge of pharmokinetics?

So I don't know what's going on in their heads - I have no doubt that most of them can run circles around us in many ways - but I just don't see the practical implementations going on.

I'm sure that there are theoreticians in Detroit who can tell you how a car works and impress the living crap out of you with the nanophysics of an automobile engine.  But they would not be able to grab a wrench and tune up your car.  At some point, you just need someone who has something practical to offer you and get your car running.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

euphorixx1

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2015, 01:04:17 am »
I said endos that are familiar with trt.  Not random endos

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #16 on: April 07, 2015, 01:04:17 am »

Kwn

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 07, 2015, 01:41:11 am »

E, count of endos familiar with TRT is probably less than 50 in this country.  On Crisler - I did consult with him, negative experience, I stopped.

euphorixx1

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2015, 02:14:40 am »

E, count of endos familiar with TRT is probably less than 50 in this country.  On Crisler - I did consult with him, negative experience, I stopped.

If you had a negative experience with one of the most trust well renowned endos in this country.. then you need to look outside of the medical field for help, lifestyle changes are your only choice

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #18 on: April 07, 2015, 02:14:40 am »

VinnAY

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2015, 01:32:59 pm »

If you had a negative experience with one of the most trust well renowned endos in this country.. then you need to look outside of the medical field for help, lifestyle changes are your only choice

Similar here, watching his videos, seeing his demeanor, very informative, I read and listen but I don't like him, wouldn't let him work on me no matter how good he is.

Osprey

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2015, 07:22:05 pm »

Similar here, watching his videos, seeing his demeanor, very informative, I read and listen but I don't like him, wouldn't let him work on me no matter how good he is.

A year or so ago I was considering flying out to see Crisler. I had my wife watch some of his videos, she knows me well and said that she had an uneasy feeling and thought that I wouldn't like him. That, plus some of the other comments I've read from former patients of his made me look elsewhere.

SumTingWong

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2015, 07:57:44 pm »

Ugh. Enough of the sycophantic Crisler worship. If someone doesn't get on with ONE doctor, doesn't mean you give up on the entire medical profession.
I am not medically trained or qualified. This is not medical advice.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2015, 03:18:35 am »

oh yes. That I absolutely agree with.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2015, 03:18:35 am »