Quantcast

Author Topic: Another product question...  (Read 2809 times)

EvilTessmacher

• View Profile
Another product question...
« on: December 03, 2012, 12:04:28 am »
Ran across this in a store, and wrote down the ingredients list...

Since I'm a n00b, and don't know as much as you guys, I thought I'd ask for some more expert analysis and opinions.....

Here's the stuff:

Amount per three capsules:
A proprietary blend of Maca (Lepidium meyerii) root extract, Korean white Ginseng (Panax ginseng C.A. Meyer) root, Epimedium (Epimedium sagittarium) leaf, Muira Puama root, Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) berry, Royal Jelly (freeze dried), Damiana (Tumera aphrodisiaca) leaf extract, and Gingko biloba leaf extract (50:1 concentration, 24% tandardized). 1980mg. Other Ingredients: Gelatin (capsule case), Rice powder, and Magnesium Stearate.

Here are my questions.

What are the side effects of all these things?
What are all these things, and what do they do?
How is one supposed to deal with it if one has any kind of reaction to taking this kind of thing?

I'm really hoping for some serious information here!

Thanks

EvilTessmacher

• View Profile
Re: Another product question...
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 10:33:43 pm »
tap tap tap...

Is this thing on?

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2012, 10:33:43 pm »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 04:32:53 am »
Well, that's a big question because there are so many ingredients.  Each of these could take up about 10 pages of course if you really got into the "how they worked".  PM me and I'll send you one of my books that covers some of these if you'd like.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 04:32:53 am »