Quantcast

Author Topic: Endo-PAT results  (Read 12790 times)

jinNE

• View Profile
Re: Endo-PAT results
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2015, 05:02:17 pm »
Interesting, I'll give one a shot.

Question on the grips.  Do most people start with the "1"

Don't start with the 1 - that is TOUGH.  Unless you are already really strong with the grip, I recommend the trainer. For me, the Trainer was very tough at first.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2015, 06:37:23 pm »

Foam roller for???

Seems kinda goofy when you first hear about it, but it works.  It's called "myofascial release" or "myofascial stretching" and is actually widely used.  It can really get rid of post-workout muscular type soreness, or I should say reduce it.

I can also crack my spine with one - something I cannot do any other way short of visiting a chiropractor.

Great tip.  Not sure how you do that, so, if you ever run across a video that shows your methodology, post it if you think of it.

I pop my lower back from stretching and also from holding the steering wheel in the car and looking into the back seat.  Now don't ask me if the latter is safe, but it just happens.

THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2015, 06:37:23 pm »

roadglide

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2015, 11:51:41 pm »
Interesting, I'll give one a shot.

Question on the grips.  Do most people start with the "1"

Don't start with the 1 - that is TOUGH.  Unless you are already really strong with the grip, I recommend the trainer. For me, the Trainer was very tough at first.

Good info....thanks!

roadglide

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2015, 01:53:43 am »
jinNE,

What about sups.  Are you taking any, and what works best for recovery?

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2015, 01:53:43 am »

jinNE

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2015, 11:19:53 am »
Hi roadglide,

I used to take about 18 pills a day but I stopped a few months ago. Not on purpose mind you - when I went low carb/high fat I stopped eating breakfast. My morning suppliments messed with my stomach and I didn't make the switch to taking them at noon. When I realized what I was doing, I decided to hold off until my blood work last week to get a new base line. So, I just started my suppliments again last week.

That said I do take a pre-workout (usually C4 stacked with NX6 from Complete Nutrition). Since I workout so early, I like having the stims...

A side note - I have been letting carbs into my day and I've put back on almost 9 pounds and it's all in my belly. :( Great experiment, but I need to get my shit together again - pretty frustrating.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2015, 11:19:53 am »