Quantcast

Author Topic: healthy eating, and will power  (Read 11957 times)

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: healthy eating, and will power
« Reply #15 on: December 07, 2012, 04:59:07 am »
This is how I see it:  your posts are all over the map.  You bring up 10 topics in each post and by the end I don't even know what you're asking, what is most important to you and I'm never certain what you're looking for.  So I throw out something that I think might help and then you act like I've thrown you out on the street naked and homeless. 

Have you noticed that you're the only one who gets upset and rants and raves against a FREE forum with a bunch of LAY PEOPLE who do the best they can?!?  Not everyone gets answers on this forum.  Not everyone probably likes my answers.  There are other people who probably don't think I listen well.  But you're the only who bitches and complains like I work for you.

And I'm going to say it again:  it's not just me.  Other people have said that you're grumpy and irritable as heck.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2012, 05:01:01 am by PeakT »
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

bubba29

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2012, 02:01:49 pm »
And I'm going to say it again:  it's not just me.  Other people have said that you're grumpy and irritable as heck.

+1

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2012, 02:01:49 pm »

Blade78

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2012, 10:07:16 pm »

yeah, You are likely right, Ive heard the same thing here in real life.
Im nearly done with finals, but diet, lack of sleep, etc dont make watchntv work as well as I like to think I do
I'll  leave you all alone till I get thru all this
“Don’t you feel good when you go to the gym?’ Not at all. There’s too many people in-shape there. When I go to McDonald’s I feel great. At McDonald’s I’m Matthew McConaughey.” --Jim Gaffigan - Mr. Universe

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #17 on: December 08, 2012, 10:07:16 pm »