Quantcast

Author Topic: E2 shutdown  (Read 6692 times)

Malik

• View Profile
E2 shutdown
« on: July 24, 2015, 10:24:32 am »
Hi....totally new to the forum and been asking help here and there but never got an answer...so i'm 25 with an history of two steroids cycle first test e only made good gains and recovered well year later i did my 2nd cycle test e 500mg a week and dbol for 4 weeks at 30-40mg
did pct for four weeks starting with hcg blast and clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolva 20/20/10/10 and aromasin for about 3 weeks at .25mg (yes u read it right)...after 2-3 months of pct i started to feel like shit but didnt recovered asked for advise and everyone said its high E so i did aromasin for like 2 more weeks...didnt recover went for blood work and found out that my e2 is below normal range...test 510,LH 4.1 and E2 was tested <5 where as normal range starts from 7 ...im off steroids for about over an year and e2 is still shut down...i have all the symptoms of low estrogen .....im here if there's anything i could try to raise my e2 naturally ...thanks for any help

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: E2 shutdown
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 02:23:39 pm »
Hi....totally new to the forum and been asking help here and there but never got an answer...so i'm 25 with an history of two steroids cycle first test e only made good gains and recovered well year later i did my 2nd cycle test e 500mg a week and dbol for 4 weeks at 30-40mg
did pct for four weeks starting with hcg blast and clomid 100/100/50/50 and nolva 20/20/10/10 and aromasin for about 3 weeks at .25mg (yes u read it right)...after 2-3 months of pct i started to feel like shit but didnt recovered asked for advise and everyone said its high E so i did aromasin for like 2 more weeks...didnt recover went for blood work and found out that my e2 is below normal range...test 510,LH 4.1 and E2 was tested <5 where as normal range starts from 7 ...im off steroids for about over an year and e2 is still shut down...i have all the symptoms of low estrogen .....im here if there's anything i could try to raise my e2 naturally ...thanks for any help

Ouch!  Hey, you've got to check for bone loss at this point - you've been too long super low like that.  Your doc should help you out with that.  Lifeline has an inexpensive test you can do yourself.

Well, as I'm sure you know, the normal way to raise estradiol is to raise your testosterone.  So did the Clomid and HCG raise your testosterone and estradiol?  Or did it fade?  Or were you taking the aromasin right away when you were doing that last PCT?

As far as increasers of estradiol:  grapefruit juice will do it somewhat in a healthy male.  But realize that grapefruit juice can interact with medications so be careful.

So I want to ask you something:  Aromasin is only supposed to knock out the enzyme for a few weeks and then they are supposed to rebuild.  What do you think happened?
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 02:23:39 pm »

Malik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 05:01:10 am »
Thanks for your reply mate....i think my e2 was super sensitive or may be i did it all wrong ...it should have jumped back my e2 ...why it didnt idk....may be too much of aromasin shut me down completely as my testosterone is pretty much normal ....i will be visiting a doctor soon but here i wanted to know if anyone else have had such an issue.....

vvs1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 06:06:39 am »
Did your PCT differ between the first and second cycles? And did you have your we checked recently? I guess it's possible you could have changed to high e2 since low e2 and high have similar symptoms.

Are you emotionally sensitive? Just asking since that could point to high e2.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 06:06:39 am »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2015, 06:36:54 am »
Thanks for your reply mate....i think my e2 was super sensitive or may be i did it all wrong ...it should have jumped back my e2 ...why it didnt idk....may be too much of aromasin shut me down completely as my testosterone is pretty much normal ....i will be visiting a doctor soon but here i wanted to know if anyone else have had such an issue.....

So are you getting any of the standard low estradiol symptoms?  Bones/joint aches; erectile dysfunction; mental fog, etc.
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Malik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2015, 11:54:43 am »
erectile dysfunction i wont say i have become totally impotent but my sex drive is v low...no morning wood/erections....v dry skin mind fog etc are common symptoms i have for low e2..i have not done any labs in 3 months approx....i will get it done next weeks and let u know where my levels stand exactly ....and for my pct no i did separate pct for each of my cycle and first pct was clomid and nolva only
« Last Edit: July 25, 2015, 11:56:46 am by Malik »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2015, 06:47:25 pm »
erectile dysfunction i wont say i have become totally impotent but my sex drive is v low...no morning wood/erections....v dry skin mind fog etc are common symptoms i have for low e2..i have not done any labs in 3 months approx....i will get it done next weeks and let u know where my levels stand exactly ....and for my pct no i did separate pct for each of my cycle and first pct was clomid and nolva only

Got it.

HunterPDX

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2015, 05:37:33 am »
Hey I had a similar E2 response to an AI.  Funny we should post only a few days within each other. 

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/forum/index.php?topic=7787.0

Basically I feel your pain.  I'm twice your age so I doubt I recover as quickly as you do, but I don't have any other steroids in my system beyond the test E.   I used aromasin on what was (likely) low estrogen anyway for about a week, no more than 2 or 3 mg total.

I found my first physician to be useless on the matter.  Worse than useless, a hindrance.  Will see what my new doc (an ND) has to say on the but I'm guardedly optimistic the situation will resolve itself.  Its been about 6 to 8 weeks since I'm sure my E2 tanked out and still no recovery.  I'm actually happy that my testosterone normalized before my E2 did.  I'm thinking I probably would have just had a repeat of my first drama with insane estrogen and insane tesosterone, which was 20 pounds of water weight right below the knees.   
50 M
5'10"  170 lb.

1900/2200 cal (resistance days)
170g protein/day
Restricted carbs.  No grains.  No gluten.  No soy.
Very local/organic.  Not quite paleo but in the neighborhood.
Resistance training 3xweek
Interval/Burst cario 3xweek (not a fan of steady state)

Malik

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2015, 08:43:18 am »
Hi Hunter...yeah its such a painful experience ....i have been advised by a friend doctor who has lots of experience with steroids...he says try hmg+hcg at high dosages to shock my balls...as its been over an year im shut down if this hmg+hcg doesnt work only option for me would be ERT or HRT so i'm gonna give it a shot....i hope u recover fast

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2015, 08:43:18 am »