Quantcast

Author Topic: Danabol  (Read 6177 times)

mikeMake

• View Profile
Danabol
« on: December 06, 2012, 04:57:56 am »
different sites says it works with the small dose till 10 mg beside your natural testosterone without shutting down yours

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Danabol
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 05:07:38 am »
Hey, for pure AAS's, you've got to ask on the steroid boards.  Very few of the guys on this board know anything about Danabol and I'm trying to keep this board to just standard testosterone therapy protocols such as bioidential testosterone, cypionate, gels/topicals, HCG, Clomid, Arimidex, etc.

Watch your liver!  You only got one of those...
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2012, 05:07:38 am »

mikeMake

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2012, 05:20:39 am »
i was getting it one 10 mg before my exercise it gives me excellent powder and excellent libido after someone told me that Danabol with heart shape tablet till 10 mg it works without shutting but i am not sure from his advice and i would like to confirm that from you to continue or no

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 06:15:54 am »
I actually know very little about steroids, even the standard ones.  Never had an interest in it. 

https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2012, 06:15:54 am »

mrmagoo2010

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 09:06:41 am »
I will share my limited info, but read up more on steroid board

Danabol converts to estrogen very easy, can speed up hair loss in MPB prone people and you will put on water weight. 10mg wont make much difference at all, but there has been discussion about people using this as a supplementfor strength gains. However, I don't think it will shut you down, but cant hurt to run a PCT ( if you dont know what a pct is, dont take Dbol )

If you want an oral steroid, turinabol is much better. It's basically DB v2, without the bloat and estrogen conversion. However this needs to be taken at higher dosage to be effective.. this will also shut you down

EDIT: I don't think you should take neither, if your diet/training isn't spot on, you will waste your gains. you can make sufficient gains naturally in the gym even with a good diet and low testosterone. People are quick to jump on the steroid bandwagon. Generally, I think steroids are best suited for people who have hit their genetic peak, and I doubt you've hit that yet. As an example, I hear people who took turinabol, they gained 6kg of muscle on avg.. on a skinny person thats perfectly achievable naturally.. however, someone who is 175cm and 180lbs, the 6kg will make them look even more huge.. think first. go natural, there is no rush.. this isnt a race
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 11:11:54 am by mrmagoo2010 »

mrmagoo2010

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2012, 11:13:46 am »
Here's a quote from a steroid forum, and this seems to be the general consensus on DBOL

" Both time's I used dbol, I retained water like a sponge. I put on 30lbs in 6 weeks while on it, with the majority of that water. You will look like a big puff ball. And the sides get worse the longer your on it. By the 3rd and 4th week, I would get unusual pains in my back and legs. At the gym, the back pumps got worse and stiffness in my legs. Dbol was really hard on the body, for me at least.

The first time I did dbol, it was alone. Big waste as you will piss away just about all your gains once your off it. Second time I did it along with Test E, and again, I pissed away alot of those gains once I was off cycle. Again, if your thinking about running a dbol only cycle, save your money and time. If you plan on running dbol in your cycle, there's better options out there imo. Whatever you do, your gonna need a plan for dealing with gyno if it arises. And your gonna need a pct once your off cycle "

mrmagoo2010

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2012, 11:14:22 am »
@jackandy, you remind me of bane from dark knight rises with that physique :)

JackAndy

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2012, 11:15:33 am »
@jackandy, you remind me of bane from dark knight rises with that physique :)

Thanks lol I deleted it because I don't want to get too much fan mail
5'11" 190 lbs
150mg Test-E/week

FightLowT

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2012, 04:48:15 pm »
We'll have to do a physique contest sometime here on peak T with who has gotten the best results off their TRT...Give me about 6 months...

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2012, 06:18:24 pm »
I like that idea.  But block out the eyes or something to disguise it.  I insist on poster anonymity as some of you know.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2012, 06:18:24 pm »