Quantcast

Author Topic: Testosterone for Executives!  (Read 18206 times)

FightLowT

• View Profile
Re: Testosterone for Executives!
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2012, 04:45:10 pm »
You have no idea how many of these women are involved with university policies through associations and who also get state funding for women's programs. Many of these women are trying to get state positions with their degrees as well. Mrs. Hydes by day Dr. Jeckylettes by night. Misandry is a very real thing and its perpetuation by feminism is just one of the many more nails in the coffin for marriage and its sanctity. Most men have no idea how much hatred is being thrown at them on a daily basis. They wonder why their relationships with women are so unsuccessful...If ye men here are willing to learn I will teach...

Blade78

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2012, 12:40:57 am »
don't forget it can make your penis shrink, turns you into a jekyll and hyde type monster overnight, gives you man boobs and heart attacks!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnEqfB6sELU
? It's not about whether steroids are safe or not! It's about the right of consenting adults to be able to do with their own body what ever they want.
“Don’t you feel good when you go to the gym?’ Not at all. There’s too many people in-shape there. When I go to McDonald’s I feel great. At McDonald’s I’m Matthew McConaughey.” --Jim Gaffigan - Mr. Universe

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #16 on: December 07, 2012, 12:40:57 am »

Blade78

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2012, 01:06:38 am »
You have no idea how many of these women are involved with university policies through associations and who also get state funding for women's programs. Many of these women are trying to get state positions with their degrees as well. Mrs. Hydes by day Dr. Jeckylettes by night. Misandry is a very real thing and its perpetuation by feminism is just one of the many more nails in the coffin for marriage and its sanctity. Most men have no idea how much hatred is being thrown at them on a daily basis. They wonder why their relationships with women are so unsuccessful...If ye men here are willing to learn I will teach...

likely they fear what they dont understand and they dont do an research, just what they hear from the "news" shows and other women
ingorance isnt an excuse to be a bitch though
“Don’t you feel good when you go to the gym?’ Not at all. There’s too many people in-shape there. When I go to McDonald’s I feel great. At McDonald’s I’m Matthew McConaughey.” --Jim Gaffigan - Mr. Universe

FightLowT

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2012, 04:14:22 am »

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2012, 04:14:22 am »