Quantcast

Author Topic: Androgel Application Method  (Read 3201 times)

henngiss

• View Profile
Androgel Application Method
« on: December 09, 2012, 06:56:54 pm »
My first day (yesterday) on Androgel did not go well.  My symptoms were much worse.  I am hoping that it just takes a little time to successfully move from clomid to androgel.  I won't give it a lot of time though, given all the negative responses to androgel seen on this forum.  So far though, today has been a different story, as I feel much better so far.  This probably doesn't matter, but I applied the gel differently today.  Yesterday, I treated more like hand sanitizer and rubbed it into my shoulders until it dried.  I wonder if that just rubs more into my hands and gets washed down the drain.  I watched the androgel video on how to apply it.  That guy just rubbed it in quickly and waited for it to dry.  I did that this morning, and it seems to dry in a minute or two.  The PA at the doctor's office said to wait 20 minutes before putting my shirt on.  That seems to not be necessary, after a couple of minutes the gel seems to be as dry as it will get.  You probably just need to put it on and it will either absorb for you or not though.  I still like the idea of the androderm patch.  There is not so much negativity surrounding androderm either, but not anything positive either just question marks.

I keep going with the androgel only for now.  I am also aware of the issues around androgel working for awhile (weeks or months) and then not working anymore.  So I am still hopeful to get switched to pellets or something else in the future.  I need to do more research about the different options.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Androgel Application Method
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 07:20:45 pm »
Great post.  I split you out cuzz your notes on the application method that you used might help someone out there.

Let us know if it works for you...
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

Re: Androgel Application Method
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 07:20:45 pm »