Quantcast

Author Topic: Clomid restart  (Read 7653 times)

euphorixx1

• View Profile
Clomid restart
« on: September 15, 2015, 08:24:30 pm »
Attempting a clomid restard 12.5MG ED.  Will keep everyone posted on how it goes.

Been on trt about  a year with fairly good results after about 8 months of dialing, but being only 31, I want to see what my body can do on its own.

I will post bloodwork etc as I go through.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Clomid restart
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 08:37:34 pm »
Attempting a clomid restard 12.5MG ED.  Will keep everyone posted on how it goes.

Been on trt about  a year with fairly good results after about 8 months of dialing, but being only 31, I want to see what my body can do on its own.

Good luck! 
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2015, 08:37:34 pm »

HanzT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 09:52:54 pm »
It will be interesting to see how your numbers change vs mine since we started at about the same levels, but I'm doing the same dose MWF only.  Of course there are a lot of other variables, such as I'm 47 years old.  But will still be cool to see.  Good luck!
7.5mg of Lexapro nightly (for now)

Clomiphene (clomid) 37.5 mg EOD
DIM
Calcium D-Glucarate

My Nitric Oxide shake:  Blended carrots, beats, blue berry, arugula, pea protein, pomegranate juice, flaxseeds.

Supplements:  ALA, COQ10, Selenium, D3, K2, Curcumin, Ginger.

Test total = 356
Free test  =  8.6
LH  = 
FSH  =
DHEA-S = 
PSA = 1.0
Cholesterol = 268
HDL = 36 ouch!
LDL = 183
VLDL = 49
Triglycerides = 246
A/G Ratio = 2.6
Glucose = 98 (not fasting)

euphorixx1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 10:50:17 pm »
It will be interesting to see how your numbers change vs mine since we started at about the same levels, but I'm doing the same dose MWF only.  Of course there are a lot of other variables, such as I'm 47 years old.  But will still be cool to see.  Good luck!

Thanks, we have almost exactly the same numbers, except my SHBG started at 23, so a tad lower than yours.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2015, 10:50:17 pm »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2015, 01:15:09 pm »

Hey, a couple of questions for you that I can't remember:

1.  Were you put on HCG for awhile before going on the Clomid?  If not, why do you think they did it differently with you than donkeykong?

2.  How's it going?  Any signs of life?  (I know it's a little early but just curious.)
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

euphorixx1

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2015, 04:22:48 pm »
They recommended 100IU of hcg MWF, but I just didnt do it.  I am tired of injecting to be frank.  I feel pretty damn good though.  To be honest, I feel as good now, as I ever did on T... minus a few weeks where I felt outstanding, but I really dont need to feel outstanding.  Some points:

1) my testicles are back to normal size, and I am still having morning erections.  Having sex regularly too helps with that libido ;)

2) Muscled through 65k lbs this week on PH3, so strength and drive at the gym seems OK, the way I see it... i need to earn my erections/health.  So I will keep crushing the gym as much as I can.

3) I will be getting blood drawn saturday... full workup.  This should allow me to assess where I am, I will then speak to defy medical to see if we can determine why my levels were so low to begin with.

Thanks for the help!

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2015, 06:24:11 pm »
They recommended 100IU of hcg MWF, but I just didnt do it.  I am tired of injecting to be frank.  I feel pretty damn good though.  To be honest, I feel as good now, as I ever did on T... minus a few weeks where I felt outstanding, but I really dont need to feel outstanding.  Some points:

1) my testicles are back to normal size, and I am still having morning erections.  Having sex regularly too helps with that libido ;)

2) Muscled through 65k lbs this week on PH3, so strength and drive at the gym seems OK, the way I see it... i need to earn my erections/health.  So I will keep crushing the gym as much as I can.

3) I will be getting blood drawn saturday... full workup.  This should allow me to assess where I am, I will then speak to defy medical to see if we can determine why my levels were so low to begin with.

Thanks for the help!

65k?  Not too shabby!

Hey, good luck...

Tropicaldaze

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2015, 01:01:58 am »
euphorix,

Any updates?  My wife and I are in Florida for the winter and I scheduled an appointment with Dr. Jhamin Brambhatt near Orlando.  Testopel gave me fantastic numbers but libido was all over the place and erections were scarce.  By October, TT and free T were falling, so my urologist and I decided to go back on test enanthate  shots.  Same sputtering libido and now and then erections.

Dr. Brambhatt has a good rep and maybe I'll find myself on a clomid restart, so I hope you're getting good results.
65 y.o., 5'5", 138lbs.
Complex medical history: treatment resistant ultra rapid cycling bipolar illness, history of thyroid and adrenal problems. ED/libido problems since 2010.  Restoring my physical health has been, and remains, a daunting challenge.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2015, 04:13:28 am »
I'd like to know too!

electrify

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2015, 01:35:11 am »
Same here lol

Did the improvement stick? Just wondering cause I have done Clomid twice before, once on 12.5 mg eod, and I get lots of improvement in the beginning but then get depression later into it.

ht

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2015, 08:39:10 pm »
Any updates, euphorixx1?  Did you find a good dosage?  Happy with the results?

I'm always curious about Clomid restart attempts.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2015, 08:39:10 pm »