Quantcast

Author Topic: Been on Hcg for a month/Consult with Dr. Saya  (Read 5548 times)

donkeykong1234

• View Profile
Been on Hcg for a month/Consult with Dr. Saya
« on: September 29, 2015, 03:09:08 pm »
Hey guys i haven't posted on here for  a while just thought i would get your opinion on my situation and let you know how i'm doing.

So i talked to Dr. Saya a month ago from defy and he put me on 350ml of hcg for a month then plans on doing a clomid restart. The month is almost up and i wanted to know how you guys feel about this.

I don't notice much from the hcg. I still feel basically the same. My testicles don't seem to be any bigger. Maybe just very slightly.  Dr. Saya will also treat my hashimoto's and have me do bloodwork and will determine the best course of action once i consult with him in a couple of days.

Does anyone know how the clomid restart would work? How long i would have to be on it? Also does hcg lower lh and fsh in your body? does anyone know this?

All in all Dr. Saya seemed very nice and answered all of my questions. He also put me on 40 mg of dhea daily since mine were low.

Thanks alot guys

euphorixx1

• View Profile
Re: Been on Hcg for a month/Consult with Dr. Saya
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 03:23:33 pm »
What exactly is the protocol?

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 03:23:33 pm »

donkeykong1234

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2015, 03:25:35 pm »
What exactly is the protocol?

Take 350 ml hcg daily then clomid restart. Thats all i know at this point

euphorixx1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 04:34:21 pm »
I am guessing you mean 350 IU?  That is a decent amount of HCG and should raise your T level quite a bit.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2015, 04:34:21 pm »

HanzT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2015, 04:40:59 pm »
Kind of hard to say much if you feel not much has happened and you don't have data, like labs.  I've been posting my clomid experience if that helps.  Its not a restart for me, its my method to increase T until other drugs come around that help me or I can switch to HCG.   
7.5mg of Lexapro nightly (for now)

Clomiphene (clomid) 37.5 mg EOD
DIM
Calcium D-Glucarate

My Nitric Oxide shake:  Blended carrots, beats, blue berry, arugula, pea protein, pomegranate juice, flaxseeds.

Supplements:  ALA, COQ10, Selenium, D3, K2, Curcumin, Ginger.

Test total = 356
Free test  =  8.6
LH  = 
FSH  =
DHEA-S = 
PSA = 1.0
Cholesterol = 268
HDL = 36 ouch!
LDL = 183
VLDL = 49
Triglycerides = 246
A/G Ratio = 2.6
Glucose = 98 (not fasting)

SumTingWong

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2015, 04:51:17 pm »
Also does hcg lower lh and fsh in your body? does anyone know this?

Yes. It drives it close to zero.
I am not medically trained or qualified. This is not medical advice.

davie12

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2015, 04:57:32 pm »
I don't know if Dr Saya is used to dealing with bodybuilder patients, but his protocol is typical of those type of restarts. The idea is to get the testicles' Leydig cells making testosterone and then introducing Clomid to get LH going. I don't believe it's going to work, because that still doesn't address the underlying problem....ie. the tetanus shot that caused all of this in the first place.
Recovering from adrenal fatigue through Paleo diet+exercise+vitamins/supplements; formerly used HCG & Clomid at various dosages

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2015, 05:40:03 pm »
I don't know if Dr Saya is used to dealing with bodybuilder patients, but his protocol is typical of those type of restarts. The idea is to get the testicles' Leydig cells making testosterone and then introducing Clomid to get LH going. I don't believe it's going to work, because that still doesn't address the underlying problem....ie. the tetanus shot that caused all of this in the first place.

Davie:  You come up with some incredible stuff - as in incredibly int'g and good.

Somehow I missed your earlier post on tetanus shots.  For those interested, read Davie's commentary here:

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/forum/index.php?topic=6206.msg52564#msg52564
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

euphorixx1

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2015, 05:43:11 pm »
If the issue is dopamine, prolactin.  Wouldnt caber solve the issue?  Lowers prolactin, raises dopamine... why would it only be temporary?

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2015, 05:43:11 pm »