Quantcast

Author Topic: How long does novla / clomid take to get out of your system?  (Read 5284 times)

improvement87

• View Profile
How long does novla / clomid take to get out of your system?
« on: October 13, 2015, 06:35:30 am »
if i had 3 doses of clomid at 12.5 mg every other day, and 2 doses of novla at 10mg on consecutive days within one week, now i need to stop cuz i need to get further tests done like E2 and free testosterone... so basically i started, but now im gonna ask my doc about getting more tests done.. cuz im not satisfied with what i got so far

how long do i wait before my levels return to baseline and i feel i can get these tests done accurately? to be clear i only had 3 doses TOTAL of clomid, and 2 doses TOTAL of novla..

Thanks
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 06:53:22 am by audiognostic »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: How long does novla / clomid take to get out of your system?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 06:49:59 am »
if i had 3 doses of clomid at 12.5 mg every other day, and 2 doses of novla at 10mg on consecutive days within one week, now i need to stop cuz i need to get further tests done like E2 and free testosterone... so basically i started, but now im gonna ask my doc about getting more tests done.. cuz im not satisfied with what i got so far

how long do i wait before my levels return to baseline and i feel i can get these tests done accurately?

Thanks

Takes about 6 weeks with Clomid from what I believe.  Some of the other guys know a bit more about Clomid and hopefully will chime in to verify that.  Not sure on the tamoxifen, but you can compare the half life of the two and get an estimate.  Let us know what you find out.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 06:49:59 am »

improvement87

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 06:56:59 am »
 :o :o :o :o !

damn 6 weeks if i took 3 12.5 mg doses! man i  just screwed myself royally if thats the case !  Gotta suffer 6 more weeks with no treatment to get an accurate test now ???? :/

I read the half life is only about 6 days or so.. but im curious if the half life of the medication is a direct reflection of its effect on your hormone levels, or would the hormone effect last shorter or longer based on the dosage/ duration?

Anyone else care to chime in who is a clomid expert ?????

I was really hoping that i could wait it out just 2 weeks and get a clean test ... eeeeeehhh

THANKS ! :)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 06:59:42 am by audiognostic »

seppuku

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 07:42:46 am »
A few years ago when I was going through the nhs system of blood tests and hopeless endos, I'd got hold of some clomid and had taken two 12.5mg doses during a week.  I then got a letter from the hospital to see the endo in about three weeks.  So of course I took no more clomid thinking it would be having no effect by then. He took a blood draw, and my usual level of around 290 - 340 had gone up to I think around 450ish.  So the longer you can leave it the better,  six weeks sounds reasonable

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2015, 07:42:46 am »

improvement87

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2015, 07:52:03 am »
sooooon of a bitch...

ok..

damn i jus done screwed myself.. now im thinking should i even get my e2 test done or just go on how i feel and how my nipples look..

considering the latter vs waiting 6 weeks..  uuuughh..

improvement87

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2015, 05:35:18 pm »
quick question..

If i get tests done in 4 weeks.. how far off do you think my labs would be? significiantly off.. or maybe just a little bit? i want to at least get a general idea

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2015, 05:35:18 pm »