Quantcast

Author Topic: Thinking about a reboot and off T - arimidex question  (Read 12070 times)

euphorixx1

• View Profile
Re: Thinking about a reboot and off T - arimidex question
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2015, 05:58:02 am »
Thanks for the reply euphorixx1, great info.  I am still doing research, and was more curious about the need for the arimidex while taking clomid.  I don't plan on following the prescribed dosing.  This is why I am no longer with that clinic, they seem more intent on supplying body builder types, and that wasn't what I am after.  I am thinking I will do the 12.5mg per day and HCG of around 25 units per week.  Give it 30 days and see how I feel.  Then get some blood work.  I would really like to find a urologist or endo and get on a more reasonable protocol. 

thanks everyone for the input!!

I also strongly recommend AGAINST .5mg arimidex per day... that will drive your E2 into the, well, 0s.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2015, 04:26:40 pm »
Nobody has done .5 daily on here that I know of.  Steroid guys can do this cuzz their T is so high and I would guess that is where that protocol came out of.  But bad idea for a guy on TRT.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2015, 04:26:40 pm »