Quantcast

Author Topic: Cypionate Injections Every 3 Days  (Read 13387 times)

FightLowT

• View Profile
Cypionate Injections Every 3 Days
« on: December 08, 2012, 06:50:40 pm »
Most docs start a guy with the typical conservative dose for injections at 100 mg/week or every 5 days. I'm currently on this same protocol ( Finally had to do something about my lowT) but instead of doing 100 mg ( 0.5 ml) every 5-7 days I do 0.25 or  50mg every three days. Doctor has no problem with this. This apparently from what I've read and heard from many long time trt guys aids in keeping E2 levels from rising and avoids more peaks and valleys of serum t levels. I've been on this protocol for close to two weeks so I have yet to get any bloodwork done to see what this is yielding. In two more weeks I will go and get bloodwork or wait until next year since everything in America shuts down during stuffmas, consumerday, buyshitmas, take your pick. I have noticed better energy and better sleep. Already it seems body composition is improving and libido gets a bit of a boost the day after an injection.

Giving yourself an injection is very easy and not very intimidating. Having tried HCG in the past I am familiar with what a 25 gauge needle feels like and it's really no big deal with very little discomfort. I use a 21 gauge draw needle to take in the medication more easily and then switch to the 25 gauge and use a 1 inch needle. The amount of .25 ml is so tiny that it's almost as if you were injecting insulin. The whole process is very uneventful, hardly invasive, and is over in about 5-7 minutes. I rotate between left/right quads and shoulders. Although I hear glutes offer the best absorption. Maybe I will switch. I would expect this protocol to get me in the 600 ng/dl range and the doctor said if significant improvements were not made at that level then we can adjust to try and reach upper quartile ranges where I think I probably will need to be ( 700-900). Based on how I felt in the lower mid 300's for the past two years and how dramatically different I felt a few years before makes me feel I may have been around 700 ng/dl at one time in my life.

Explore the injection option my friend. Have no fear it is nothing to be afraid of.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Cypionate Injections Every 3 Days
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 07:51:18 pm »
Guys,

Another great post by FightLowT.  One of the big issues with injections is the estradiol increase that you can get:  it can negate the effects of the nice testosterone boost that you have gotten.  You can easily find yourself in the strange situation where your testosterone is a 1000 ng/dl and yet your libido is low, you erections are weak and you lose your mental crispness.  Then docs put you on Arimidex until you stabilize, which could be never if you're a high converter or overweight, and now you're taking a pharmaceutical as part of your HRT protocol.

FightLowT is providing an obvious solution that hopefully more docs will read up on.  In case you forgot your high school biology, 5 ml is a teaspoon, so he's talking about a pretty small injection volume.  And that's a pretty small needle as well.

Thx FightLowT for paving the way and glad to hear you are feeling better.  As the weeks go on, I'd like to hear how you feel it's helping in the mood/anxiety department as well if you feel so inclinded.

THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2012, 07:51:18 pm »

Bernie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 05:37:22 am »
Using same needles as FlightlowT but take.5 twice weekly. Get labs on 12th and will post how it is going.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 07:43:30 am »
Using same needles as FlightlowT but take.5 twice weekly. Get labs on 12th and will post how it is going.

Perfect.  Thx...
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 07:43:30 am »

Bernie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 01:15:03 am »
PeakT, how do you determine the "sweet spot" for your testosterone level?

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2012, 01:15:03 am »