Quantcast

Author Topic: Estradiol questions  (Read 19335 times)

MrChickenkiev

• View Profile
Re: Estradiol questions
« Reply #15 on: January 27, 2012, 07:34:35 pm »
This is one of those cases where you just wonder whether if you were not on a night shift, you would never have had this problem, if indeed your night shift was the problem in the first place.

spiderman

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2012, 07:31:03 pm »
Hi..well this forum is turning into a fantastic way for all to gain information from  individual circumstances so everyone can try or use different ways to boost T..so well done Peak T for the site and for starting the forum!!

Just to throw my few cents worth in I definitely came from the lack of sleep gang along with the lack of greens in my diet and perhaps a bit too much drink at the weekends along with having at least a drink per day. Shift work for me resulted in sometimes getting less than 5 hours so I know now that definitely has not helped.

I am interested to know Guyute how you could have such a dramatic fall in T levels at the start as I was not aware that an enlarged prostate had an effect on T levels.
I think for the docs to immediately put you on all the artificial T boosters was a massive mistake for all the reasons that Peak T and co have pointed out.
My own experience of supplements has been positive...L Arginine..Pycogenol great for recovering blood flow and hence oxygenation
Korean Ginseng and the others especially Tongat for the T boost. I also take Choline and find ZMA for a deep deep sleep fantastic although you have to avoid any other vitamins also as it has the opposite effect and just gets you wired.
I have just started cycling the supps as suggested in another site and it seems to work!!..Libido back..

Like everyone else on here though am still working towards improving all the time. Need to improve diet more..Nuts..excellent!! I think I eat too much red meat though and need more greens!....My own experience over the past couple of years ( check my early posts) has concluded that your body WANTS TO HEAL itself if you give it the ammo to do it..Artificials cannot do anything other than totally confuse your body. I would try Guyute and get your levels up again with diet, herbal supps and excercise and trash the artificials..good luck ...comments?

A small point Peak T ..certain other T site says kegels not good for your penis..comments?

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2012, 07:31:03 pm »

MrChickenkiev

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2012, 12:28:40 am »
Good analysis imho Spiderman, or good philosophy- natural solutions to bring your body back into balance. Hope it works for you.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2012, 01:24:12 pm »

A small point Peak T ..certain other T site says kegels not good for your penis..comments?

I have only had one negative comment about Kegels.  One guy felt that he developed a slight leak from them.  However, I found that unusual as Kegels are often recommended by authority sites as a way to solve urinary incontinence.  Here is an example:

http://men.webmd.com/kegel-exercises-treating-male-urinary-incontinence 

Post some links if you get a chance.  I wonder if some guys "overtrain"?
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2012, 01:24:12 pm »