Quantcast

Author Topic: Does HRT work - YES!  (Read 2944 times)

Woody

• View Profile
Does HRT work - YES!
« on: January 11, 2016, 08:24:02 pm »
I have been on HRT March of 2010. In the blood work completed at that time my T level was 254 and estradiol was 33.5. My protocol has been 1ml of 200mg cypinopate per week and  Anastozole at various rates. My T levels since starting the injections has ranged in the upper 700's to low1,000's. With blood work completed every 3 - 6 months.

In early December I went in to have a therapeutic and they sent a sample in to do a T & E check because I started using HCG earlier in the year. At the time of the therapeutic I had not had my weekly shot for 2 weeks because my compounding pharmacy was out and were behind on shipments.

My T levels came back at 255 and the E was at 12! So within 2 weeks of no cypinopate injection I was back to baseline.

I didn't feel bad because of the HCG injections earlier in the week, but this definitely proves to me the injections work and you don't want to skip any.

Anthony01234567

• View Profile
Re: Does HRT work - YES!
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 08:58:53 pm »
Well, clearly, injections will increase your "T" levels.  Is there dispute about that?

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 08:58:53 pm »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 09:24:16 pm »
I have been on HRT March of 2010. In the blood work completed at that time my T level was 254 and estradiol was 33.5. My protocol has been 1ml of 200mg cypinopate per week and  Anastozole at various rates. My T levels since starting the injections has ranged in the upper 700's to low1,000's. With blood work completed every 3 - 6 months.

In early December I went in to have a therapeutic and they sent a sample in to do a T & E check because I started using HCG earlier in the year. At the time of the therapeutic I had not had my weekly shot for 2 weeks because my compounding pharmacy was out and were behind on shipments.

My T levels came back at 255 and the E was at 12! So within 2 weeks of no cypinopate injection I was back to baseline.

I didn't feel bad because of the HCG injections earlier in the week, but this definitely proves to me the injections work and you don't want to skip any.

Injections will definitely raise your plasma T levels.  I'm curious about something:  your T is 700-100 and you are on 200 mg weekly?  When do you typically have labs pulled?  The day of your injection?
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Woody

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 11:08:29 pm »

Injections will definitely raise your plasma T levels.  I'm curious about something:  your T is 700-100 and you are on 200 mg weekly?  When do you typically have labs pulled?  The day of your injection?

I do my weekly injection on Saturday evening and labs are generally pulled on Thursdays.

I have been doing HCG since March of this year and I do two injections of that per week. Usually on Tuesday evening and Thursday morning

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 11:08:29 pm »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2016, 11:34:05 pm »
Hmmm.  Its strange your T isnt higher then....
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Woody

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 02:27:12 am »

My average for the last 5 blood tests since March of 2014 is 950, so I'm pretty satisfied,

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2016, 06:34:02 pm »

My average for the last 5 blood tests since March of 2014 is 950, so I'm pretty satisfied,

Oh okay.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2016, 06:34:02 pm »