Quantcast

Author Topic: Clomid Lab Results after Discontinuation  (Read 1858 times)

cybervaccine

• View Profile
Clomid Lab Results after Discontinuation
« on: January 04, 2016, 02:34:53 pm »
I was on Clomid 25mg ED for 12 Weeks. The idea was to manage my low testosterone levels as I am secondary. Clomid did very good job and raise my levels to 949. However instead of libido increase I went totally numb. I was also taking Aromasin 6.25mg twice a week.

In this 12 week program I hit the sweet spot for about 1 weeks where I felt like I am 20 again (I am 34 now). During this sweet spot I got regular night & morning wood which was strong enough to make me wake up.

But I think maintaining that sweet spot while on SERM is very tricky to impossible. So I discontinued the Clomid about 10 days ago. Still I am having morning wood.

I have not done any labs after discontinuation, assuming that Clomid is still in my system. Should I get lab work after 2 weeks of discontinuation to see how the testosterone levels are holding, so that I may decide to go back on TRT or not.

I tried Clomid because I thought that endogenous testosterone is more natural and it will preserve fertility. However as far as libido is concerned the Clomid did opposite instead of making things better.

beetz

• View Profile
Re: Clomid Lab Results after Discontinuation
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 04:22:28 pm »
Seems to be a common reoccurring theme with Clomid.  I'm in the exact same boat as you.  I actually just skipped my dose pf letrozolel ast week b/c I'm not sure if that's really working and cut my climbed dose from 25mg per day, to 12.5 per day, and now i'm taking 25mg e3d.  I don't feel any different so far, actually starting to feel a little better.

Climbed seems to be a libido killer though and it's come up on this forum quite a bit latley.

Peak Testosterone Forum

Re: Clomid Lab Results after Discontinuation
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 04:22:28 pm »