Quantcast

Author Topic: Blade gets harder  (Read 35588 times)

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Blade78 gets harder
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2013, 03:45:11 pm »
Wait!  Now that is very int'g about the lymph system to fat-in-the-diet connection.  I see clues in the studies but nothing to where I would come to the conclusion you did.  I do see a few alternative health practitioners discussing some of what you wrote about the lymph system, but that's about it.  So - c'mon - gimme some clues here...

And, yes, it is sad how little of what I would call Basic Health Maintenance and Prevention that modern physicians know.  Again, almost every doctor I have had has looked very unhealthy and it should be the other way around...

« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 06:20:54 pm by PeakT »
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Blade78

• View Profile
Re: gets harder
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2013, 08:50:52 pm »
Wait!  Now that is very int'g about the lymph system to fat-in-the-diet connection.  I see clues in the studies but nothing to where I would come to the conclusion you did.  I do see a few alternative health practitioners discussing some of what you wrote about the lymph system, but that's about it.  So - c'mon - gimme some clues here...

And, yes, it is sad how little of what I would call Basic Health Maintenance and Prevention that modern physicians know.  Again, almost every doctor I have had has looked very unhealthy and it should be the other way around...
no clues about fat in the lymph.
my mom had issues with her arm swelling, I was with her the summer of her chemo,etc, post surgery
then I was back at school in biochemistry learning all this crap and I asked my biochem teacher, who had no idea and I told my mom to test out my hypothesis that  a low fat diet would improve her swelling issues and it did so much improve it, she saw a direct corelation with fat intake and swelling.

I was exposed via a sick girl to this flu outbreak and Ive been under the weather for 3 days and Im almost better, but I need to rest somemore
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 10:11:32 am by Blade78 »
“Don’t you feel good when you go to the gym?’ Not at all. There’s too many people in-shape there. When I go to McDonald’s I feel great. At McDonald’s I’m Matthew McConaughey.” --Jim Gaffigan - Mr. Universe

Peak Testosterone Forum

Re: gets harder
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2013, 08:50:52 pm »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2013, 08:56:59 pm »

no clues about fat in the lymph.
my mom had issues with her arm swelling, I was with her the summer of her chemo,etc, post surgery
then I was back at school in biochemistry learning all this crap and I asked my biochem teacher, who had no idea and I told my mom to test out my hypothesis that  a low fat diet would improve her swelling issues and it did so much improve it, she saw a direct corelation with fat intake and swelling.

I was exposed via a sick girl to this flu outbreak and Ive been under the weather for 3 days and Im almost better, but I need to rest somemore

Gotcha.  So just some simple experimentation, eh?

And get well!  Sounds like nasty stuff.

Btw, I had a stellar cold/flu season last year, but this year caught some stuff from my six year old, who lives in a petrie dish I am convinced.  I was deaf for two weeks.  But, alas, now I can hear again...

So Bubba is the only one who has gone unscathed from what I understand this year...
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 06:21:36 pm by PeakT »
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Blade78

• View Profile
stuff
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2013, 09:16:33 pm »

Gotcha.  So just some simple experimentation, eh?

And get well!  Sounds like nasty stuff.
hypothesis, then expiriments,
I spent most of my summmer at home with my mom and her being irritated with the swelling in her arm, it made her unhappy and uncomfy,, when her arm would swell, it would loook like a popeye arm next to her normal arm
I applied what I was learning to a useful application and I was right

Btw, I had a stellar cold/flu season last year, but this year caught some stuff from my six year old, who lives in a petrie dish I am convinced.  I was deaf for two weeks.  But, alas, now I can hear again...

So Bubba is the only one who has gone unscathed from what I understand this year...
yes, I was fine until I went and exchanged body fluids with a girl...girls are just trouble...
if I was at home, not exposed to anyone one and lived thru my computer, and ordered in food, then sure, I'd be fine,
lyle hasnt been sick in 10 years from what I dont at all understand? huh?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 10:11:54 am by Blade78 »
“Don’t you feel good when you go to the gym?’ Not at all. There’s too many people in-shape there. When I go to McDonald’s I feel great. At McDonald’s I’m Matthew McConaughey.” --Jim Gaffigan - Mr. Universe

Peak Testosterone Forum

stuff
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2013, 09:16:33 pm »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2013, 10:29:15 pm »

yes, I was fine until I went and exchanged body fluids with a girl...

Well, that's one way to look at it...
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 06:22:02 pm by PeakT »

Blade78

• View Profile
stuff
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2013, 12:25:44 am »
Quote from:  link=topic=915.msg8356#msg8356 date=1358284593

yes, I was fine until I went and exchanged body fluids with a girl...

Well, that's one way to look at it...

seeing as she was sick later that day and I didnt get to feelin bad until 36 hours later,and I was 100% before her, I know she was/is to blame
I realize how healthy I am though, seeing as Im on the mend and she is in the hospital....or dead, or maybe her phone/email is just dead?  I dunno what's happened to her ::)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 10:12:23 am by Blade78 »

spiderman

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2013, 11:08:09 am »
I assume you are now healed watchntv?..your diet is good (looking at your extensive posts), your T levels are fine and you  posted that boners are now evident even after small naps!..good stuff.

Time to exchange as much body fluids with women as possible then I would have thought!
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 06:22:30 pm by PeakT »

Blade78

• View Profile
Re
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2013, 05:00:39 pm »
I assume you are now healed  ?..your diet is good (looking at your extensive posts), your T levels are fine and you  posted that boners are now evident even after small naps!..good stuff.

Time to exchange as much body fluids with women as possible then I would have thought!

huh? did you have a point or why did you post your opinion about what I should be doing?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 10:12:51 am by Blade78 »

spiderman

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2013, 06:12:39 pm »
Yeah my point is why are you now wasting time on some pointless posts if you are now feeling like a rampant rabbit albeit one that wants to lose a few pounds?..cause it seems the extra weight is your only problem now..
« Last Edit: May 05, 2013, 06:22:40 pm by PeakT »

Blade78

• View Profile
Re: Blade gets harder
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2013, 10:04:53 am »
I have fallen off the hardcore tracking I used to do to myself,
school is a pain, but a necessary evil

Good night man!  And you're worried about getting a girl?  Just kidding, but forget about size.  Get your hardness factor up.  As hardness factor goes up, you achieve your maximum length and the rigiditiy is what counts in the bedroom most anyway.  And, most importantly, it's a sign of good health.
well said
if only there was a webpage to tell me how to accomplish getting the rigidity increased......oh well heres somethin'
http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Neuropathy_Remedies
I changed my name for various reasons, but I'm still the same guy
« Last Edit: April 18, 2013, 10:41:18 am by Blade78 »

Blade78

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2013, 11:04:16 am »
I've been told that my posting offends some guys.  These guys don't say anything to me, instead the talk to Peak, who tells me vague statements about being "nice".
Id post this is my thread "Testosterone and Behavior" about those passive/aggressive actions, but I dont care what others do, as long as they dont affect me.   So to save Peak grieve about dealing with that BS, I'm going to post in this thread-only.  I might take some text from a different thread and put it in this thread to comment on, but if you dont like how I post/what I say, solution for you is to not read my posts...which is now even easier, you dont read anything in this thread:

Looking at my history I see this

1/2012
 weight 267.5

Testosterone
Free-12ng/dl
total 329ng/dl

9/2012
weight ~195lbs
Testosterone
Free-117.6pq/ml which is 11.8mg/dl
total 590 ng/dl

12/2012
weight-187lbs
Testosterone
Free-11ng/dl
total 448ng/dl

Currently. Im at 184-187lbs,
Im back on a solid track and I want to get down to 15%, or about 170lbs
at which time I'll get some blood work done.
Im handling stress better and Im reading a few books by dr blaylock

Im re-looking at my food I eat, the only issue I might have is with Ore-Ida Hash Browns
as their math doesnt add up
calories per serviing 70
fat 0
protein 2
carbs 16
see,  18x4=72; not 70
and then the fat is 0, yet it still says on the box,  0gs Trans Fats Per Serving

I'll call them at some point

I have a sweet list of daily things I do, listing mundane stuff like walk 1 hour to taking my cacao and Pomegranate powders along with my Coq10 and Omega-3s.

I also keep better track at what I do at the gym
Im going  eod,  even if that means I go 4x in one week, but I also only plan to do this for 3 months before taking time off the gym and increasing my carbs, as I am on a pretty low carb diet now, my carbs only come from the: Vitaminx drinks I make, made up of

1lb broccoli
1 large handful organic spinach
1+ cup of mixed berries
3-6 brussel sprouts
splash of POM juice
splash of cherry tart juice
splash of cranberry juice
2 heaping spoonfuls of Rice protein
1 tomato---yes, I just toss in a clean, whole tomato

Mix for about 3-5 minutes
drink

I do this 2x a day as what Dr Blaylock says in his book
health and nutrition secrets
http://www.amazon.com/Health-Nutrition-Secrets-Russell-Blaylock/dp/0929173481
"if you eat whole vegetables and fruit, you get about 30% of the available nutrients, if you blenderize or juice the same fruits and vegetables, you allow up to 90% absorption"
He also says
you should eat 10 servings of fruits/veggies
if you can't at least get 5 servings, you arent likely getting any benefit from the fruits/veggies

so drinking the  2lbs of broccoli, fruit, spinach, tomato, I gets a day, in my attempt to get 10 servings of fruit and veggies....but drinking this stuff  doesnt give me that feeling of anything, ecept fullness...when I used to eat fast food,etc, Id feel wonderful after eating a bunch of food...hmmm msg!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 11:11:46 am by Blade78 »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2013, 03:05:18 pm »

"if you eat whole vegetables and fruit, you get about 30% of the available nutrients, if you blenderize or juice the same fruits and vegetables, you allow up to 90% absorption"
He also says
if you can't at least get 5 servings, you arent likely getting any benefit from the fruits/veggies

Congrats on the weight loss.  Seriously impressive - I'm not sure I could do it. 

Okay, I'm curious:

Why do you get better absorption from blending?  More surface area I assume?

And why do you get no benefit from 5 but tons from 10?

so drinking the  2lbs of broccoli, fruit, spinach, tomato, I gets a day, in my attempt to get 10 servings of fruit and veggies....but drinking this stuff  doesnt give me that feeling of anything, ecept fullness...when I used to eat fast food,etc, Id feel wonderful after eating a bunch of food...hmmm msg!

An orgasm blows away the pleasure of anything else.  A little rush from sugar and fat is nice, but it does not compare to The Big O.

What you're eating is going to allow you to have a lifetime of mind blowing sexual activity.  So I say you're making the right decision just for that reason alone.

There's about a 100 other reasons, but I'll start with Hedonism 101.

Blade78

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2013, 03:35:38 pm »

He also says
Congrats on the weight loss.  Seriously impressive - I'm not sure I could do it. 

Okay, I'm curious:

Why do you get better absorption from blending?  More surface area I assume?

And why do you get no benefit from 5 but tons from 10?
blenderizing allows breaking of cells walls, or you can chew a lot, most people don't, so blenderizing saves that step pg 261 Health and nutrition secrets

He doesnt give a reason why 10 is what he recommends.  He says you need at "Least 5 servings to get any disease inhibiting effects. Most studies show that smaller amounts offer little, if any, protection against disease. --pg 260 Health and nutrition secrets

An orgasm blows away the pleasure of anything else.  A little rush from sugar and fat is nice, but it does not compare to The Big O.

What you're eating is going to allow you to have a lifetime of mind blowing sexual activity.  So I say you're making the right decision just for that reason alone.

There's about a 100 other reasons, but I'll start with Hedonism 101.
I agree and Dr Blaylock agrees with me about carbs.  Remember, carbohydrates is just a long, multisyllabic  word for SUGAR as all carbs get broken down to sugar before they are used.  Dont eat carbs and your body will increase the ketone bodies(which it makes anyway) and use them.
I get enough carbs through eating my fruit/veggies. various juices/powders.  So eating carbs just isnt something I like to do, daily....
I agree about orgasms>>eating; but I cannot have orgasms daily or when the mood strikes me, I require a female for the best orgasms..
I am in total control of the euphoria I get from eating though....Granted, that euphoric feeling used to be a lot higher than it is now. but I still feel good long after I've eaten, when before I changed my diet/underlying life, feeling good while eating lasted an hour at most, then I felt abysmal.
I just hope the damage I did for 3 decades can get fixed; that's the goal I'm working toward.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #28 on: April 20, 2013, 05:16:20 pm »
If you can make it to 70, cancer will be cured and they will be rebuilding your tissues w stem cell therapies...

You've got a great start...
« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 07:53:31 pm by PeakT »

Blade78

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2013, 01:26:02 pm »

--You can buy HFCS-free ketchup at Trader Joe's.  However it does have sugar in it and sugar is 1/2 fructose, so you can't go crazy.  I don't think I recommended teriyaki sauce per se, did I?  In any event, it usually has a lot of salt, so that is my caution there. 

--When I say to avoid fructose, I just mean try to keep your daily intake < 50 gram with almost all sources from fruit.

I don't quite understand the avoid fructose "rule"?
Is it because fructose is close to sugar? and things you say in this thread
http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Hdr_Fructose

Fuctose and sugar are close in structure,  fructose is "worse" because Fructose is used preferentially by the liver and tends not to be as good at refilling muscle glycogen.  Therefore, after you workout, if you eat carbs, have glucose, save the fructose for the end of the day/after a long time of not eating, so your liver can have it's glycogen used...another reason for why Jack L was right about 2 meals a day, and no snacking; his body was always set to use the fuel he ate and it never just flowed around in his blood stream, the way diabetics have sugar flowing around.  I'm unsure about how fat is used out of the lymphatic/blood stream, when I find out, I will edit this post

--Wheat is wheat:  it's all GMO'd and it's all high glycemic.  Wheat germ has a great nutrient profile, but is GMO'd of course also.
Why is GMO different than non GMO wheat?

--My take on casein is that a glass of milk each day may be okay.  Ornish also allowed a little dairy.  However, too much casein may be a cancer risk and/or increase inflammation.  .
why do you follow ornish in this area?  Blaylock says no dairy
IE pg 258 "Health and Nutrition secrets that can save your life"
-....I disagree with the ch0ice of dairy products, since consumption of even low-fat ones increased incidence of heart disease and prostate cancer in men in other studies(353 reference number)

pg   266
"now what about eggs and dairy?  The solution is simple, "avoid all dairy products from cows, save a small amount of butter.  That means no milk, cheese, or ice cream.   A few of my patients have stopped coming to me when I recommended cutting ice cream from their diets, but the truth is humans were never meant to consume cow's milk. ............Think about it for a minute: why would humans be the only mammals on  earth that need to drink milk after weaning? Especially another animals milk? Elephants, who reach a healthy weight of five tons without snapping in two, manage to avoid milk. So do giraffes and rhinos?
.........exposing children to milk before age two is a major cause of juvenile diabetes(383-citation)  The reason seems to be because milk proteins resemble protein n the pancreatic island of Langerhans, which make insulin.   Through molecular mimicry the body attacks the insulin producing cells as well as the milk proteins.
--...This was reported in 1999, but there was no media outcry because of the  power/influence of the milk producers"
sounds just like excitotoxins?

--I understand about the "strict rules" comment.  It took me years to get to where I am at, so I have your sympathy in this area.  Men with diabetes or heart disease or high blood pressure will often make rapid changes simply because a gun is at the back of their head.  But it's much tougher to make those changes simply out of a desire for long term health.  However, the more I read about the subject, the more I am convinced that going natural is the only way to go.  And in short order the improvements to your sexual and general health are so profound that "there's no turning back"...
I agree about natural being the way to go, but a big problem in our culture is that food is part of EVERYTHING we do.
celebrations, weddings, funerals, birthdays, graduations, any party,  even softball games, its always about what you are eating

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2013, 01:26:02 pm »