Quantcast

Author Topic: RESULTS of my first month on HCG mono at 1,500 IU 3x week  (Read 22924 times)

feelgood

• View Profile
Re: RESULTS of my first month on HCG mono at 1,500 IU 3x week
« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2013, 01:58:32 am »
this is what someone said on another forum regarding my e2 result (the 74.6 pg/ml)...clarifies it in one sense, but on the other hand still just as confused. So in other words, the test i had was totally useless and maybe i don't have high e2?

"Unfortunately, that result is worthless.

From Quest, you need the Estradiol, Ultrasensitive test with a range of <=29.

If you aren't having symptoms of high E2 such as gyno, then I would not treat high E2 seeing as though you might not have an issue."

Prsartist

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2013, 01:44:23 pm »
Personally I don't buy that.
I watched my E2 rise from from a baseline
Of 26 all the way up to 88.  5 months living with
Total ED makes me call BS on that!

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2013, 01:44:23 pm »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2013, 04:30:40 pm »
If you aren't having symptoms of high E2 such as gyno, then I would not treat high E2 seeing as though you might not have an issue."

This is a debatable assumption.  Are guys with low testosterone and few symptoms really safe from Metabolic Syndrome and Diabetes?  Well, I don't think anyone has looked at that specifically, but I don't think you can make that assumption.  You would need to monitor, imo, blood sugar and insulin control.  And if the man has low testosterone and no signs of blood sugar issues, then all may be well. 

So I guess what I'm saying is that perhaps high E2 can be okay for some guys, but if I was going to try to live with high E2 for some reason, I would try to figure out a way to monitor all the standard stuff very closely:  glucose/insulin/inflammation/blood pressure.  Even then, you may not be safe as estrogen is very tied into brain chemistry and there's no way to monitor that at this time.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

anonymous11

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2013, 06:31:29 am »
PRArtist - Please read about my experience from my forum in the last couple pages. I hope this helps you:

https://www.peaktestosterone.com/forum/index.php?topic=513.120

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2013, 06:31:29 am »

Prsartist

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2013, 03:22:42 pm »
Well I totally agree everyone is different!
And that some guys can function normally with higher e2 levels.
My question would then be are they functioning "optimally"?

I've read ( and from my personal exp.). That my body is very sensitive
To changes in E2!  Since starting with my higher than avg. arimidex dose
Thing are MUCH better!! I see the soldier saluting me EVERY morning!

Never saw the soldier when my E2 levels were 30!
Take that for what it's worth....

JustAskin

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2013, 04:55:56 pm »
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=21485&stc=1&d=1212097013

here is a chart you can plug in your SHGB and TT and get Free T. and see where you are.

Prsartist

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2013, 11:52:46 am »
PRArtist - Please read about my experience from my forum in the last couple pages. I hope this helps you:

https://www.peaktestosterone.com/forum/index.php?topic=513.120

I'm glad to see someone else taking as high a dose of arimidex
As I am!!

anonymous11

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 27, 2013, 03:53:37 am »
I still am taking .5 to 1 mg of Armidex daily. From what most said on here it is a high dose, however, I feel most functional on it so I go with what works for me. I believe everybody has different tolerance to medicine so I have not right to ever recommend something to other but from my personnel experience, 1 CC of T Cyp a week with this dosage of Armidex makes me feel like I am normal. I make sure to take vitamin D and calcium supplements to ensue to bone loss from the Armidex as I hear it's a bad side effect.

JackAndy

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2013, 03:59:18 am »
I make sure to take vitamin D and calcium supplements to ensue to bone loss from the Armidex as I hear it's a bad side effect.

The only side effect of Arimidex is low estrogen. It has no other effects. Estrogen does play a part in bone density, especially in your lower body, so if it gets too low, yes you can have a problem. But at that point you would also have dry joints, be irritable as hell, no libido... I think you'd notice those before you break a hip. Testosterone also affects bone density too. Both sex hormones have a lot of the same functions. That's why we need a balance. You can be a boy, a girl but if you have nothing... good luck.
5'11" 190 lbs
150mg Test-E/week

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2013, 05:24:51 pm »

The only side effect of Arimidex is low estrogen. It has no other effects.

I know why you say this.  When you browse through the steroid forums, all of the sides can be explained by this.  However, I think it's naive - and I'm not trying to be insulting here - to think that any pharmaceutical is without side effects long term.  I cannot think of one pharmaceutical that does not affect some other outside, unexpected system.  It also seems gentle on the liver.

Again, I remember when they told me that the old line antihistamines were fine and they turned out to affect memory. 

Let me ask this question:  if Arimidex binds to AI, can we say for sure it does not affect any other enzyme system? 

In addition, Arimidex does seem imo to produce sides in the brain.  Guys get weird mood and other changes.  Yes, this could be estrogen, but to me it seems a bit more than that. 

That's just my two cents...
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

anonymous11

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 27, 2013, 07:44:31 pm »
I am very interested to see my estrodiol readings next month on my third month of Armidex. I did something wild and spontaneous with my wife last night on our date night...I don't want to get personnel but it was a blast. Armidex on my third month about to start has been a miracle with my T-injections...Words still cannot describe the benefits. I tried many things natural and not so natural but this is the combo that works for me. I just want to know if and when can I stop Armidex. I do know that I naturally have a very low T score and need to take shots so I expect that the shots will be for a lifetime but what about the Armidex?

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #26 on: January 27, 2013, 09:02:17 pm »
I just want to know if and when can I stop Armidex. I do know that I naturally have a very low T score and need to take shots so I expect that the shots will be for a lifetime but what about the Armidex?

Again, I've heard that a majority of men can stop after about 6-12 months.  That's strictly based on "heresay" though.  Keep watching those E2 reads...

anonymous11

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 27, 2013, 11:54:22 pm »
Do you have any scientific evidence for men that states the leveling off after 6-12 months? This is a subject that I would like to see in a medical journal or documentation like that.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2013, 12:07:45 am »
Do you have any scientific evidence for men that states the leveling off after 6-12 months? This is a subject that I would like to see in a medical journal or documentation like that.

No.  Like I said, this is based on word of mouth.  However, it's important to note that it was really the steroid community that pioneered and promulgated and popularized testosterone usage.  Now I don't agree with steroids and going supraphysiological.  But we all owe them a debt whether we like it or not.  And where I am going with this:  word of mouth is all we have on many, many subjects at this point.  The research, unfortunately, just does not go where it should imo and endocrinological issues should be front and center if you ask me.

anonymous11

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2013, 01:52:14 am »
I understand. This would be a great thesis for someone in doctorate school. I guess at this point the only way I will know is following the word of mouth from their community and see where it leads me. I will stop the Armidex anywhere from 6-12 months. I will take a before I stop estrodiol lab work then after a couple months then after 6 months. I will see if it barely comes up or if it comes up drastically from the T shots because of the conversion factor. I will be one more word of mouth to pass on the wisdom to you all for more verification. I still have a while to go but I will keep you informed.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2013, 01:52:14 am »