Quantcast

Author Topic: Daily Testosterone Cypionate Injections Will Boost Testosterone Levels  (Read 9188 times)

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Dr. Saya's comments are super interesting and this may explain the debate that we have on here about whether or not subQ is better than weekly IM, etc.:

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Increased_Testosterone_From_Frequent_Injections

Let me know what you guys think.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

indy1234

• View Profile
Re: Daily Testosterone Cypionate Injections Will Boost Testosterone Levels
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 08:38:03 pm »
If going to daily injections, wouldn't using a shorter acting ester such as propionate be preferred over cypionate? In any case, with daily injections, you are achieving a more steady state testosterone level.

When I switched from twice a week IM to twice weekly SubQ, I didn't notice any changes in levels.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 08:38:03 pm »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 08:40:46 pm »
If going to daily injections, wouldn't using a shorter acting ester such as propionate be preferred over cypionate? In any case, with daily injections, you are achieving a more steady state testosterone level.

When I switched from twice a week IM to twice weekly SubQ, I didn't notice any changes in levels.

Yeah, I think the big boost comes from going daily.  I'm not sure about propionate as so few guys on here have used it.  I want to get a spreadsheet and actually look at the half life phenomenon that Dr. Saya talked about.  That's an interresting mathematical concept that somehow is eluding me - can't just picture it and am going to have to see it on paper I guess.
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Cataceous

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 09:04:23 pm »

If the claim is that injecting every day is better due to a "true" steady state then no, you wouldn't want propionate, as its shorter half life would counteract that steadiness.

I do have to question just how much variation one sees with three-per-week or eod injections of longer-lived esters like cypionate and enanthate. I can believe the part about more-frequent injections leading to higher T levels, but would like to know the model that explains it.
I am not a medical doctor; any suggestions are meant to be discussed with your doctor.
Protocol: 2.4 mg T propionate subQ qd, 3.2 mg T enanthate qd, 20 mcg GnRH subQ 5.25x/d, 6.25 mg DHEA bid, 12.5 mg enclomiphene qod
Approximate levels (peak): TT: 700 ng/dL, E2: 30 pg/mL, DHEA-S: 300 ug/dL, SHBG: 30 nMol/L

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2016, 09:04:23 pm »

tomahawk

• View Profile
I'm low SHBG, hate injections and can't get a steady state pinning every 3 days..
what are longer esters than Cypionate?
37 Years old
super low SHBG, fatty liver, tracking to diabetes, high BP, adrenal fatigue
bio-identical cream
-hassle to do daily
Reandron 1000 (one shot every 3 months)
-mellow effects, all gone after 8 weeks, T down to 8, E to 181
Testosterone Cypionate
-25mg E3.5D, high blood pressure, headaches, insomnia
Came off Test Cyp.
Consider cold turkey..
A week later feel like crap, anxiety, poor sleep, waking up at 4am, fatigue 
10th April 2015 - back on Reandron 1000!
6 week injection protocol due to hypermetabolising

Arimidex 1mg twice a week (Mon and Thurs)
Myomin 2 pills with brekky, 2 pills with lunch, daily

Joe Sixpack

• View Profile
I can't comment about blood levels in regards to daily injections.  But I can tell you that I feel 100% better on daily.  I felt terrible  on 2x/week.  So I tried 3x/week.  I felt a little better on that.  Since 3x/week was better, I thought I'd try daily.  With daily I am tolerating it much much better.  At the less frequent dosing I was seriously questioning why everyone was raving about TRT.  I did not feel well at all.  But on daily, I am getting much better results. 

FWIW, I inject SubQ. 
Protocol: 25 mg T Cyp + 25 IU HCG M,W,F + 2 clicks T Cream + 15mg DHEA + 15mg Pregnenalone daily.
12/2018 test results: TT: 1054 ng/dL (264-916), FT: 17.2 pg/mL (7.2-24), E2: 21.6 pg/mL sensitive (8.0-35.0)

Boxcar

• View Profile
I can't comment about blood levels in regards to daily injections.  But I can tell you that I feel 100% better on daily.  I felt terrible  on 2x/week.  So I tried 3x/week.  I felt a little better on that.  Since 3x/week was better, I thought I'd try daily.  With daily I am tolerating it much much better.  At the less frequent dosing I was seriously questioning why everyone was raving about TRT.  I did not feel well at all.  But on daily, I am getting much better results. 

FWIW, I inject SubQ.

On another thread you mention having very high SHBG, so it sounds like you may be benefiting from the higher overall blood levels that Dr. Saya says come with daily injections.  It would be ironic of both very high and very low SHBG guys benefit most from this kind of protocol.
178 lbs 5'8''

Current Treatment: 50 mg testosterone cypionate IM, twice a week
Low T Symptoms: Chronic pelvic pain, and other neuropathic pain.  Mild anxiety, low energy and low motivation
Meds: Amitriptyline (for pain, not depression), Clonidine (for sleep, not blood pressure)

Joe Sixpack

• View Profile

FWIW, I inject SubQ.

On another thread you mention having very high SHBG, so it sounds like you may be benefiting from the higher overall blood levels that Dr. Saya says come with daily injections.  It would be ironic of both very high and very low SHBG guys benefit most from this kind of protocol.

Yes you are correct.  I have SHBG in the 90's.  Double the upper range of normal.  Interestingly Dr Saya had wanted me to try 1/week injections.  The less frequent dose has worked to bring down SHBG in some people.  I had hoped that it would work that way for me.  But I couldn't tolerate the big peaks.  Who knows.  Maybe the 7x/week will raise my total T levels to a point where it overcomes the high SHBG factor.  We'll see.  I just started the protocol 3 weeks ago.  Too early to really tell how it will play out. 
Protocol: 25 mg T Cyp + 25 IU HCG M,W,F + 2 clicks T Cream + 15mg DHEA + 15mg Pregnenalone daily.
12/2018 test results: TT: 1054 ng/dL (264-916), FT: 17.2 pg/mL (7.2-24), E2: 21.6 pg/mL sensitive (8.0-35.0)

MidlifeSquatBench

• View Profile
Thanks for the article, Peak. I actually enjoy pinning so I'm inclined to cheer for any research shows daily pinning produces the absolute best results with the least amount of testosterone and the lowest chance of sides.

(I'm also one of those guys who enjoys training daily and looks for arguments in favor of training squatting and benching multiple times per week. So this daily stuff may just be a personality thing with me involving addiction and monomania.)

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Thanks for the article, Peak. I actually enjoy pinning so I'm inclined to cheer for any research shows daily pinning produces the absolute best results with the least amount of testosterone and the lowest chance of sides.

(I'm also one of those guys who enjoys training daily and looks for arguments in favor of training squatting and benching multiple times per week. So this daily stuff may just be a personality thing with me involving addiction and monomania.)

Join the club...

Peak Testosterone Forum