Quantcast

Author Topic: Letrozole Estrogen rebound.  (Read 4204 times)

JBone

• View Profile
Letrozole Estrogen rebound.
« on: April 16, 2017, 04:03:13 pm »
Anybody ever have this?   I may have. Probably shouldn't have taken it in the first place. 
I took one 25ml pill and felt better for a couple days.  Took another 3 days later and felt like I crashed. 
Started feeling better a week later.
Since then I am totally fatigued, headache, blurry vision etc.  it's been 3 weeks since I stupidly did this. 
I'm getting blood work this week.  I've never had a full panel done and am pretty sure they won't do one anyway.  Probably just test.  Maybe estrogen if they will do it.
Anyone have any ideas? I don't need a lecture.
I've had very gradual bad symptoms since  we raised my test cypionate dose. I always assumed it was elevated estrogen.   What else?   Adrenal fatigue?  High cortisol?
I need to figure this out. 
Anyone have rebound before?
Thanks

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Letrozole Estrogen rebound.
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 05:06:51 pm »
Anybody ever have this?   I may have. Probably shouldn't have taken it in the first place. 
I took one 25ml pill and felt better for a couple days.  Took another 3 days later and felt like I crashed. 
Since then I am totally fatigued, headache, blurry vision etc.  it's been 3 weeks since I stupidly did this. 
I'm getting blood work this week.  I've never had a full panel done and am pretty sure they won't do one anyway.  Probably just test.  Maybe estrogen if they will do it.
I've had very gradual bad symptoms since  we raised my test cypionate dose. I always assumed it was elevated estrogen.   What else?   Adrenal fatigue?  High cortisol?
Thanks

Let us know what the numbers are.  If I understand what you mean by rebound, I've never heard of that - doesn't make sense to me anyway.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2017, 05:06:51 pm »

JBone

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2017, 06:39:09 pm »
Thanks

Let us know what the numbers are.  If I understand what you mean by rebound, I've never heard of that - doesn't make sense to me anyway.

I have a feeling I'm not gonna get much for numbers.  I hear about estrogen rebound all the time from reading different forums.  Apparently it happens from non suicidal blockers like arimidex or Letrozole that don't kill the enzyme and when done being blocked it comes back with avengance.

beetz

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 02:17:44 pm »
I tried letro a about 1.5yrs ago and just like you, felt great for a few days, and then felt terrible, thinking I needed to keep taking it I took more and am pretty sure I crashed e2 as well.  From what I've heard letro is the strongest ai out there. 

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2017, 02:17:44 pm »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2017, 09:48:05 pm »
Thanks

I have a feeling I'm not gonna get much for numbers.  I hear about estrogen rebound all the time from reading different forums.  Apparently it happens from non suicidal blockers like arimidex or Letrozole that don't kill the enzyme and when done being blocked it comes back with avengance.

Got it.  Learn something new every day on here.
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

JBone

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2017, 11:32:02 pm »
I tried letro a about 1.5yrs ago and just like you, felt great for a few days, and then felt terrible, thinking I needed to keep taking it I took more and am pretty sure I crashed e2 as well.  From what I've heard letro is the strongest ai out there.

After you crashed,  did you have a estrogen rebound after a week or so? 

Zooka15

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2017, 12:55:36 pm »
Estrogen rebound is a bro-knowledge in the bodybuilding community. Aromatase enzymes have a half-life just like anything else. when arimidex binds to that enzyme in the body that enzyme still has a half life. Your body is not producing anymore than normal just because the arimidex is bound to it. Also when arimidex unbinds it does so in stages do the the 48 hour half life meanwhile the half life of that enzyme is still gong which means it is eliminated at some point as well. I think Dr. Chrisler has commented this topic before. This is why it is easy to crash E2 , as well as it takes some time for people to recover from driving E2 to low , usually from what I read usually 1-4 weeks.

beetz

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2017, 02:05:15 pm »

After you crashed,  did you have a estrogen rebound after a week or so?

I was pretty miserable for a couple of weeks, felt worse than low e2, and not sure when I rebound b/c the symptoms for me are similar.  Based on my previous comments I want to clarify that I didn't take it just once, but for a few weeks, and small dose at that.  It was after the first couple of weeks that I crashed my e2. 

JBone

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2017, 12:35:06 pm »
Estrogen rebound is a bro-knowledge in the bodybuilding community. Aromatase enzymes have a half-life just like anything else. when arimidex binds to that enzyme in the body that enzyme still has a half life. Your body is not producing anymore than normal just because the arimidex is bound to it. Also when arimidex unbinds it does so in stages do the the 48 hour half life meanwhile the half life of that enzyme is still gong which means it is eliminated at some point as well. I think Dr. Chrisler has commented this topic before. This is why it is easy to crash E2 , as well as it takes some time for people to recover from driving E2 to low , usually from what I read usually 1-4 weeks.

So by the time the enzyme unbinds its dead or ineffective?  So why do people take suicide inhibitors then if the enzyme is dead or gone?  People should just take arimidex then. 

Zooka15

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2017, 01:32:08 pm »

So by the time the enzyme unbinds its dead or ineffective?  So why do people take suicide inhibitors then if the enzyme is dead or gone?  People should just take arimidex then.

Aromasim is a suicide inhibitor ...The problem is it destroys the enzyme right a away, bypassing the natural half life of the enzyme. Which means your body has to rebuild all those killed off enzymes. Which will take longer to recover if you crash. Aromasin is almost never prescribed in TRT. Anybody that you hear of taking it is getting it via other means.

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2017, 03:46:26 pm »

Aromasim is a suicide inhibitor ...The problem is it destroys the enzyme right a away, bypassing the natural half life of the enzyme. Which means your body has to rebuild all those killed off enzymes. Which will take longer to recover if you crash. Aromasin is almost never prescribed in TRT. Anybody that you hear of taking it is getting it via other means.

True, although it should only take about 3 weeks to rebuild.  We had someone on here who said he did not recover his estradiol from one of the suicide inhibitors though.  I talk about it here for anyone who doesn't know what we're talking about:

http://www.peaktestosterone.com/Suicide_Inhibitors

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2017, 03:46:26 pm »