Quantcast

Author Topic: Why Not Armidex Plus Clomid?  (Read 2770 times)

Festus

• View Profile
Why Not Armidex Plus Clomid?
« on: July 02, 2013, 06:20:29 pm »
Peak, An observation and question...from what I can tell from the forum, it appears that (as you've said) while Clomid alone consistently raises T, it is a minority of people who have long-term true symptom relief from Clomid alone. Arimidex alone however seems to have much better overall symptom improvement for people who respond to it. Have you ever seen a case where someone tried both Clomid and Arimidex (alone, not together) and found Clomid to have a better overall outcome for symptoms (not numbers)? If it were accurate to say that the experience represented in the forum is that Arimidex mono-therapy is almost always superior when measured by actual symptom relief, then that would be valuable guidance for people , however I may be generalizing from too small of a sample size...

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Why Not Armidex Plus Clomid?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 07:00:58 pm »
Peak, An observation and question...from what I can tell from the forum, it appears that (as you've said) while Clomid alone consistently raises T, it is a minority of people who have long-term true symptom relief from Clomid alone. Arimidex alone however seems to have much better overall symptom improvement for people who respond to it. Have you ever seen a case where someone tried both Clomid and Arimidex (alone, not together) and found Clomid to have a better overall outcome for symptoms (not numbers)? If it were accurate to say that the experience represented in the forum is that Arimidex mono-therapy is almost always superior when measured by actual symptom relief, then that would be valuable guidance for people , however I may be generalizing from too small of a sample size...

There haven't been enough guys on the board who have used both Clomid and Arimidex.  That would be a good question for a fertility forum.  My guess is that Arimidex will usually beat out Clomid in the libido department.  Imo in my guys Clomid has an actual libido-dampening effect.  If you think about it, testosterone is increasing so your libido should go through the roof, but instead it is actually neutral or decreased usually.  So it does something to the brain - God only knows what...
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

Re: Why Not Armidex Plus Clomid?
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 07:00:58 pm »