Quantcast

Author Topic: RESULTS of my first month on HCG mono at 1,500 IU 3x week  (Read 23018 times)

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: RESULTS of my first month on HCG mono at 1,500 IU 3x week
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2013, 04:21:30 am »
I will stop the Armidex anywhere from 6-12 months.

Talk to your doc.  My guess is that his protocol would be one of the following:

1)  Wait until you get a low E2 reading and then back off a bit on the dosage
2)  Back off a bit on the dosage and then a few weeks later take a reading to see how E2 turns out.

In other words, I'm not sure it's wise to quit cold turkey if that's what you are saying.  What's worse long term, Arimidex or high E2?  That will have to be decided upon by your own personal research and the doc if that is the situation that arises.  (You can also back down the E2 and some guys can lose weight - you're thin of course - as an alternative #3 and #4.)
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

JackAndy

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2013, 12:02:40 pm »
It depends on your body if you can stop the Arimidex but I'd say it's doubtful that you can just stop taking it. The testosterone you're injecting has a higher tendency to aromatize than testosterone made by your body so even at the same serum levels, your estrogen will be higher. Natural T is secreted in cycles and pulses, it's different.
5'11" 190 lbs
150mg Test-E/week

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2013, 12:02:40 pm »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #32 on: January 28, 2013, 02:53:25 pm »
It depends on your body if you can stop the Arimidex but I'd say it's doubtful that you can just stop taking it. The testosterone you're injecting has a higher tendency to aromatize than testosterone made by your body so even at the same serum levels, your estrogen will be higher. Natural T is secreted in cycles and pulses, it's different.

What you're saying makes sense, but I've heard that men tend to stabilize and produce less estrogen on the same dose of testosterone.  This may be because they steadily lose fat due to the higher T or perhaps it is because the body truly normalizes and adjusts.  Don't know, but I've heard this is very common for men taking ample T. 
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

anonymous11

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2013, 01:11:54 am »
What JackAndy says is how I feel my levels will go down. If I was not taking T shots, then my guess it would balance after I stop 6-12 months later from initially starting Armidex. Taking T shot will change things. My gut feeling was I had higher than normal readings from the beginning and with T shot I am a really high converter to estrogen. If I need to T shots indefinitely then what happens if I am a high converter due to shots? Time will tell once the experimentation happens. I will wait to do this until my 12th month on Armidex.

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2013, 01:11:54 am »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2013, 03:39:10 am »
What JackAndy says is how I feel my levels will go down. If I was not taking T shots, then my guess it would balance after I stop 6-12 months later from initially starting Armidex. Taking T shot will change things. My gut feeling was I had higher than normal readings from the beginning and with T shot I am a really high converter to estrogen. If I need to T shots indefinitely then what happens if I am a high converter due to shots? Time will tell once the experimentation happens. I will wait to do this until my 12th month on Armidex.

fyi:  What I am hearing has to do with men on HRT and on higher levels like you are. 

JackAndy

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2013, 05:02:35 am »
My gut feeling was I had higher than normal readings from the beginning and with T shot I am a really high converter to estrogen. If I need to T shots indefinitely then what happens if I am a high converter due to shots? Time will tell once the experimentation happens. I will wait to do this until my 12th month on Armidex.

It also depends on your estrogen sensitivity. If you're asymptomatic, some doctors would say don't worry about it and only treat it if it becomes symptomatic. Typically though, there are symptoms that go with an elevated estrogen level and we want to get rid of those as soon as possible when they happen. But yeah you have to take shots and pills forever.
5'11" 190 lbs
150mg Test-E/week

Peak Testosterone Forum

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2013, 05:02:35 am »