General Category > Testosterone, Hormones and General Men's Health

JustAskin's Erection Formula: DopaBean, Pantethine and More

(1/27) > >>

JustAskin:
[MODERATOR SPLIT FROM HERE: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/forum/index.php?topic=9635.0 ]

The neurotransmitter that carries the sexual message is acetylcholine (ACh). ACh also seems to control sexual behavior through its activity in the brain.
For women, ACh is also a very important part of sexual function.
One way to safely and effectively enhance ACh levels is to take supplements of choline, along with vitamin B5, (pantethine)
So that the body will manufacture more Ach.

This is what I have been taking and it works if: Your T, E2, SHBG, DHT, and others are in a good place.

Dopa-Mind: first to block  MAO-B (dopa inhibit), 
Dopa-Bean (Macuna pruriens) 
Tyrosine 
Doctors Best Brain Enhancers (choline),
Pantethine
L-Citrulline

If you raise Dopamine and Nitric Oxide,  Libido and Especially Erection Quality go way up.

[MODERATOR'S CAUTION:  If you have any medical condition or are on any medication, always ask your physician first!  Also, later in this thread JustAskin wrote that "I do not take Daily, only take all on day when expecting sex.  I forgot to mention before, My Morning Smoothie has Maca."]

PeakT:
Thx JustAskin. 

Guys, the above is a powerful so go easy as you start.  Try one thing at a time and make watch out for priapism.

Pantethine is a cholesterol lowerer interestingly enough which should help to a small extent with endothelial function.

PeakT:
I just stickied this thread cuzz both JustAskin and I are seniors.  (Jeez, I hate that word!  How about 'Esteemed Elders?'  No, that's not any better.)  And there is research (Dr. Knoll summarized this) saying that at age 45, your brain loses about 13% of its dopamine per decade.  The eventual outcome?  No more intercourse.  Erectile strength and libido are hammered.  So after about 45 you have to work on neurotransmitters as well and brain function.  JustAskin's formula above is an attempt to go after this long-neglected aspect of things. 

How safe are all of these long term?   Well, no one knows that.  But kudos to him for doing research and proving that the concepts are successful and important to erectile strength.

JustAskin:
I came up with this thru trial and error, and tons of reading about Dopamine and Nitric Oxide and the roles they play.
We loose so much as we get older. So if you don't replace you will pay the price.
I studies the relationships and what enhanced the others.
There is one more: DMAE:   
 DMAE is a precursor to choline and acetylcholine. but only take one of the acethlcholine activators or trust me it is to much, erections will hurt.

croaker24:

--- Quote from: PeakT on March 21, 2016, 01:31:30 pm ---I just stickied this thread cuzz both JustAskin and I are seniors.  (Jeez, I hate that word!  How about 'Esteemed Elders?'  No, that's not any better.)  And there is research (Dr. Knoll summarized this) saying that at age 45, your brain loses about 13% of its dopamine per decade.  The eventual outcome?  No more intercourse.  Erectile strength and libido are hammered.  So after about 45 you have to work on neurotransmitters as well and brain function.  JustAskin's formula above is an attempt to go after this long-neglected aspect of things. 

How safe are all of these long term?   Well, no one knows that.  But kudos to him for doing research and proving that the concepts are successful and important to erectile strength.

--- End quote ---

Or how safe, short term?    For example Tyrosine.    ( http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/tyrosine  )     

Possible Interactions

If you are being treated with any of the following medications, you should not use tyrosine supplements without first talking to your health care provider.

Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (MAOIs) -- Tyrosine may cause a severe increase in blood pressure in people taking antidepressant medications known as MAOIs. This rapid increase in blood pressure, also called "hypertensive crisis, can lead to a heart attack or stroke. People taking MAOIs should avoid foods and supplements containing tyrosine. MAOIs include:

Isocarboxazid (Marplan)
Phenelzine (Nardil)
Tranylcypromine (Parnate)
Selegiline

Thyroid hormone -- Tyrosine is a precursor to thyroid hormone, so it might raise levels too high when taken with synthetic thyroid hormones.

Levodopa (L-dopa) -- Tyrosine should not be taken at the same time as levodopa, a medication used to treat Parkinson's disease. Levodopa may interfere with the absorption of tyrosine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version