Quantcast

Author Topic: Estradiol Test Results  (Read 3197 times)

Sam

• View Profile
Estradiol Test Results
« on: March 08, 2013, 02:42:00 am »
Finally got my Estradiol Number from Kaiser, Serum - LC/MS

Its 23 with the standard range being <=29 pg/ml.   This is after 2 weeks of supplementing with DHEA and Pregnenolone.

Unfortunately I don't have a starting reference direct comparison.  My saliva levels prior to any supplementation were 0.7 (0.5-2.2 pg/ml)

Is 23 high?  My latest Total Testosterone was 290 so that would be an T/E ration of 12.6

My Saliva Testosterone levels were 61 which would be a saliva T/E ratio of 87

Any guidance on proper ratios in Saliva?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 02:58:01 am by Samson1971 »

PeakT

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Peak Testosterone
Re: Estradiol Test Results
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 04:28:06 am »
Finally got my Estradiol Number from Kaiser, Serum - LC/MS

Its 23 with the standard range being <=29 pg/ml.   This is after 2 weeks of supplementing with DHEA and Pregnenolone.

Unfortunately I don't have a starting reference direct comparison.  My saliva levels prior to any supplementation were 0.7 (0.5-2.2 pg/ml)

Is 23 high?  My latest Total Testosterone was 290 so that would be an T/E ration of 12.6

My Saliva Testosterone levels were 61 which would be a saliva T/E ratio of 87

Any guidance on proper ratios in Saliva?

Well, here is the anti-aging doc line of thought:

Youthful testosterone levels are, say, 800.  Youthful estradiol numbers are about 25.  Of course, that is a ratio of 40.

So, from what I have seen, they are trying to get most men in the 700-1000 range on testosterone and 20-30 on E2. 

Now are they right?  Is that really optimal?  I can't answer that for you of course:  this is a controlled substance and there are different philosophies out there.

So you be considered in range by their philosophy for E2 but of course way low for testosterone.

I don't have a good ratio on saliva levels.  Interesting question and if anyone pulls up any info, let me know. 

And, Samson, I know you are going a little different route, so I'm just telling you some of the background.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE BOOK ON TRT/TESTOSTERONE:
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Versus-Testosterone-Therapy-Myer/dp/1523210532/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499116128&sr=8-1&keywords=natural+versus+testosterone+therapy
And check out my New Peak Testosterone Program: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/peak_testosterone_program
If you are on medications or have a medical condition, always check with your doctor first before making any lifestyle changes or taking new supplements.  And low testosterone is a medical condition.

Peak Testosterone Forum

Re: Estradiol Test Results
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2013, 04:28:06 am »