And, of course, you can have any combination or percentage of the above, but, either way, it spells trouble for life in the bedroom. That’s why it is ideal if you could find a herb that hits what I call The Big Three Bedroom Essentials:
- Increased Nitric Oxide
- Increased Libido
- Increased Testosterone (for Pelvic Muscle Strength)
Interestingly enough, Viagra, Cialis and Levitra really only (directly) do one of these: raise Nitric Oxide. In other words, these are strictly One Hit Wonders. NOTE: Hormone Replacement Therapy will only hit two out of three of these. It will definitely help with #3 by strengthening the pelvic floor muscles and testosterone definitely influences libido as well.
So what if I told you that there are herbs that work on all three of the above simultaneously! Well, Tribulis Terristris actually does. It is probably not going to dramatically raise any of these three, but it is well-known for increasing testosterone (by increasing leutenizing hormone) and an animal study showed it increasing both nitric oxide and libido.  NOTE: You can read more about Tribulis Terristris in my links on Aphrodisiacs (Male Libido Supplements) and the How to Increase Testosterone Naturally Guide.
Another herb that has studies increasing all three of these is Korean Ginseng. Ginseng is best-known for it’s nitric oxide boosting powers, which I cover in my Erectile Supplement Guide, but it also has been shown to boost libido and testosterone (in men with low sperm counts).  Again, Ginseng is not going to send any of these through the roof, but it is rather remarkable that one herb will likely help with all three. (NOTE: You can read more about it in this link on Ginseng and Erectile Dysfunction: )
Finally, Tongkat Ali (Eurycomia Longfolia or LJ100) probably does #2 and #3. There is one study showing an increase in muscle mass , which likely comes from somewhat of an increase in testosterone and a number of animal studies showing increased libido and sexual activity in animal studies. 
1) Brit J Sports Med, Oct 2003, 37: 464 70. “The Ergogenic Effects of Eurycoma Longifolia Jack: A Pilot Study”
2) J of Ethnopharmacology, Nov 12 2009, 126(2):308-313, “Influence of Eurycoma longifolia on the copulatory activity of sexually sluggish and impotent male rats”
3) Ann Acad Med Singapore, 2000 Jan, 29(1):22-6, “Proerectile pharmacological effects of Tribulus terrestris extract on the rabbit corpus cavernosum”
4) Panminerva-Med, 1996 Dec, 38(4): 249-54, “Effects of Panax Ginseng C.A. Meyer saponins on male fertility.”